PDA

View Full Version : Knitwerx Ad is up!!! Congrats Amy! merged:Drugs to an addict

Ingrid
08-19-2005, 12:32 PM
Drugs to an addict...

Ok, I'm reading posts, typing stuff, when suddenly I see a Knitwerx banner calling me. This is like dangling heroin at a NA meeting! I can just imagine that when there are no new posts and I'm just cruising around, I'll be clicking on that over and over again until my resistance is gone.

But I guess that's the idea in the first place, huh! :rofling:

It doesn't help that I really like that site. :?

punkhippiemom
08-19-2005, 12:40 PM
Yay, Amy has a sponsor now!!
Am clicking on this as we speak (can't buy anything, but I'm trying to help out however I can!)
Congratulations!

punkhippiemom
08-19-2005, 12:44 PM
They have some really nice stuff...can't wait til I can order some...

punkhippiemom
08-19-2005, 12:48 PM
This is like dangling heroin at a NA meeting! I can just imagine that when there are no new posts and I'm just cruising around, I'll be clicking on that over and over again until my resistance is gone.

But I guess that's the idea in the first place, huh! :roflhard: I was just thinking "What bill can I put off paying..." LOL. I've never been to this site before...maybe I can sell a kidney or something :thinking: :roflhard:

brendajos
08-19-2005, 12:52 PM
well i kept coming in here trying to figure out what was different. it was drivin' me nuts. i think we have gotten so use to banner ads on other sites that it took me a few minutes to realize that the ad was what was new...lol. i am NOT going there today...not after what i did at LYS yesterday!!

ekgheiy
08-19-2005, 01:16 PM
Yep!!
I also cannot buy anything, but I am SURE that someone is tracking the hits that knitwerx is getting from kh to measure the success of the ads. So my mouse and I helping too!!! You just wait until I can actually buy something from them... Whoa ... watch out now ... :mrgreen:

ekgheiy
08-19-2005, 01:18 PM
Aaww shucks! Knitwerx isn't responding anymore ... ("operation timed out" :??) ... I can't drool over their stuff ... :cry: Come on Knitwerx ... get on the ball ... we're clicking ... let us in, let us in !!! :rofl:

...or wait a minute, maybe we're all clicking at the same time? Aaww... wassuh matter, can't keep up with us? :roflhard: Just joshin'! ;)

*sigh* I'll just try back later....

amy
08-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Yes, it's the debut of our first sponsor!!! (For those of your waiting, our other sponsor will follow next week.)

Have you seen the washable wool they're featuring on the front page?! Superwash wool for only $2.97/skein! "Nordic Wave." I wonder if it's soft enough to use for baby items. It sounds ideal!

Oh no EKG, I hope their server can handle the influx of KH'ers!
:shock: Something's up on their end. Do keep trying them!

punkhippiemom
08-19-2005, 01:53 PM
OH NO!!!
We've crashed Knitwerks!
It's the KH.com virus...Knitpicks beware!!!!

rebecca
08-19-2005, 02:59 PM
OK, then it's not just me...knitwerx is just down momentarily?! I like them alot.... :thumbsup:

amy
08-19-2005, 04:12 PM
They're back up! :happydance:

KellyK
08-19-2005, 05:37 PM
I cant click on anything! It looks like a typed msg from Amy....

What am I doing wrong???

brendajos
08-19-2005, 08:14 PM
do you have an ad blocker on your computer? might have to turn it off for this site if you do.

brendajos
08-19-2005, 08:14 PM
yeah i just turned mine back on to block ads on this site and the banner is gone.