PDA

View Full Version : CONGRATS ON 1,000 POSTS, REBECCA!!!

KellyK
08-25-2005, 05:38 PM
:cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering: :balloons: :cheering:

You add SO much to the welcoming, warm environment here at KH, Rebecca...thanks for being YOU! :heart:

Ingrid
08-25-2005, 06:01 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :happydance: :happydance:

brendajos
08-25-2005, 06:08 PM
In honor of Rebecca's accomplishment....

:D ;) :( :thinking: :?? :crying: :shock: :rollseyes: :doh: :XX: :happydance: :heart: :lol: :rofling: :roflhard: :thumbsup: :inlove: :oops: :blush: :cheering: :blush: :oops: :thumbsup: :drooling: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mad: :angelgrin: 8-) :--- :fingerwag: :pray: :shifty: :wall: :devil: :eyebrow: :notworthy: :help: :verysad: :figureditout: :rofl: :) :mrgreen: :? :evil: :evil: :twisted: :?eyebrow: :frog: :P :o :XY: :X: :study: :zzz: :oo: :waving: :present: :balloons: :sunny: :hiding:

:balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons: :balloons:

Nuno930
08-25-2005, 06:11 PM
:cheering:

rebecca
08-25-2005, 06:15 PM
WOW....I HAD NO IDEA I WAS EVEN CLOSE TO 1000 :shock: !! I :heart: :inlove: :heart: you guys, obviously...or I wouldn't be such a chatter box and talk, talk, talker....but this is what's so funny...today Joel had made a post about Aug stats & how KK & Ing have such large # of posts and part of my comment was
"Thanks for the stats, Joel...I think that both KK and Ingrid joined after me!!....LOL....either way....talk, talk, talk.... ...not that there's anything wrong with that!! "
:roflhard: :roflhard: and that was just earlier today and I probably hit 1000 on that post playing with ya'll about talking away.... :rofling: :roflhard: when I'm doing it ALL OF THE TIME, too!!
Only because I LOVE YA'LL!!! There's no place that you can go online and find a more warm & welcoming & crazy & knowledgeable & fun, etc, etc. group of knitters!! :thumbsup:
THIS IS THE BEST FORUM IN THE WORLD
And, ya'll all know me so well....check out the emoticons :cheering: :cheering:

Ingrid
08-25-2005, 06:17 PM
wWord!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
08-25-2005, 06:22 PM
bren you are so funny!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats Rebecca! yay!

MaggieL
08-25-2005, 06:52 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

KellyK
08-25-2005, 08:19 PM
:roflhard: Brenda.....

rebecca
08-25-2005, 08:56 PM
I :heart: :inlove: :heart: LOVE :inlove: :heart: :inlove: YA'LL!!!
Ya'll know me so well.....really....I LOVE the emoticons...and ya'll are so sweet and wonderful!! :angelgrin: Thank you :notworthy: thank ya'll so much :D

Silver
08-25-2005, 09:01 PM
CONGRATULATIONS!!! :cheering:

ekgheiy
08-26-2005, 10:36 AM
:roflhard: Brenda.....Ditto!

Congrats Rebecca!!

kemp
08-26-2005, 11:36 AM
woo hoo! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

amy
08-26-2005, 08:09 PM
Yay Rebecca!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

KellyK, you said it! Rebecca, you add so much!

Brendajos, how apropriate. :thumbsup: ...:roflhard:

Congrats Becka!!!

rebecca
08-26-2005, 08:14 PM
Thanks again, ya'll...everytime I look at this I almost cry...ya'll are all so sweet and special to me ;)