PDA

View Full Version : CUUUUUUUUUUTE BOOTIES!

KellyK
08-26-2005, 07:59 AM
A'la Dorothy/Wizard of Oz (http://www.dreamweaveryarns.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=741)
How cute are those???

Ingrid
08-26-2005, 09:03 AM
I say those last night and almost went out on a little girl search. I didn't think the police would understand, though.

Carol_OH
08-26-2005, 09:48 AM
:roflhard:

brendajos
08-26-2005, 09:58 AM
lol...i was just about to lament about the lack of baby girls in my world. i think it is possible that Ingrid said it better... :roflhard:

hippodamia
08-26-2005, 10:06 AM
awwwww, I am 8 months pregnant but have no clue what we are having!!! I may make these those just in case heeeheee. My neighbor just had a baby girl, so I may make these for her (I tried making Anouk, but gave up :p).

Can anyone guestimate what age this is for?? :thinking:

hippodamia
08-26-2005, 10:07 AM
:doh: I just saw newborns to three month old. Hmm, neighbor's kid is already 5 months old :crying:

Carol_OH
08-26-2005, 10:14 AM
ah heck, you could make those for boys, too!

*my son used to wear those tiny chinese slippers - he had a pair of red corduroy ones - of course, his father was aghast!*

:thumbsup:

Ingrid
08-26-2005, 10:17 AM

*my son used to wear those tiny chinese slippers - he had a pair of red corduroy ones - of course, his father was aghast!*

Of course he was aghast! Didn't you know that wearing 'girly' shoes or pink anything is the leading cause of homosexuality in this country?

brendajos
08-26-2005, 10:22 AM

Of course he was aghast! Didn't you know that wearing 'girly' shoes or pink anything is the leading cause of homosexuality in this country?

okay that made me LOL and i had to send it to my favorite queens :roflhard: :roflhard:

Carol_OH
08-26-2005, 10:28 AM

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

hahahaa reminds me of the tongue-lashing I got at a county fair when Joseph was wearing a pink tee-shirt - he was 18 months old for pete's sake and this lady just wouldn't back down!

hahahahhaaaa

KellyK
08-26-2005, 11:02 AM
OMG people need to get a LIFE!!! If this woman got SO upset over a pink T-shirt, how is she going to react when something actually IMPORTANT happens?? :shock:

I hear Pink is the "New Blue"!!!!

Ingrid
08-26-2005, 11:08 AM
OMG people need to get a LIFE!!! If this woman got SO upset over a pink T-shirt, how is she going to react when something actually IMPORTANT happens?? :shock:

Actually, at my school, the toughest gangsta wanna be's wear pink. Jerseys, stripes on their pants and shoes, bandanas (at least until they come in the building--no bandanas allowed). I think its to prove how masculine they are.

foldedbird
08-26-2005, 11:09 AM
I think those are THE most adorable booties I have EVER EVER seen. I don't know any baby girls, but I'm gonna make them anyway. I have some red lion brand homespun I"ve been trying to get rid of forver. Perfect. Thanks KK!!!

anyone notice how the photo is kind of creepy? it kinda looks like dorothy got stuck under the house this time, with the only thing left but her feet!

foldedbird
08-26-2005, 11:11 AM
:doh: I just saw newborns to three month old. Hmm, neighbor's kid is already 5 months old :crying:

So, make em bigger!!

brendajos
08-26-2005, 11:12 AM
well i think that there are a lot of pictures of socks and booties that are creepy. i don't know it looks like people put forms in them and then snap the shots but it always looks a little freaky to me. ghost feet ya know...lol

Carol_OH
08-26-2005, 11:12 AM

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

hippodamia
08-26-2005, 06:31 PM
So, make em bigger!!

:?? any suggestions on how?? I am a fairly new knitter :D