PDA

View Full Version : OT GREAT PEOPLE

rebecca
09-02-2005, 05:16 PM
I want you all to know that I really love you guys, you are such great friends! As I am doing my 'organization' and printing everything, putting it in page protectors & binders; I've also created one about KP and my opportunity and everything with the socks. I have just gotten done reading and printing eveything that ya'll have had to say to me and about me and I just wanted to let you know that you will never know how much I appreciate everything ya'll said, but that's not really it...Ya'll will never know how much I appreaciate ya'll...a truly great group of friends. And you know, friends are a precious and wonderful gift from God!
Thanks, everybody, there's nothing better than a friend :D

Ingrid
09-02-2005, 05:18 PM
:heart: :heart: :heart:

LisaD715
09-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Becka.......we :heart: :heart: :heart: love :heart: :heart: :heart: you too!!!!!! It doesn't seem right if a day passes where I don't see your emote enriched messages to us...I look forward to them!!

ekgheiy
09-02-2005, 08:10 PM
:blush: Well shucks Rebecca, thank you! And I feel the same way you do! KH is the only online community that feel apart of. You guys are in my thoughts everyday! KH has truly become a part of my life and I proudly endorse this community to anyone who'll listen to me. :thumbsup: I think we should all give ourselves a collective pat on our collective backs because ALL OF US make this place as wonderful as it!

***okay - I'm finished being all mooshy :blush:

Hugs to eveyone!!

BinkyKat
09-02-2005, 11:13 PM
Right back atcha Bec! It's cool to "know" a published knittter. I still intend to get an autograph on that socky pattern of yers!
:heart: :heart: :happydance: :happydance: :heart: :heart:

rebecca
09-05-2005, 12:50 PM
Right back atcha Bec! It's cool to "know" a published knittter. I still intend to get an autograph on that socky pattern of yers!

girl, u so funny!!
I'm still rather stunned about it..LOL!!

AND....you WILL get a published pattern...have faith!!

BinkyKat
09-06-2005, 09:30 PM

girl, u so funny!!
I'm still rather stunned about it..LOL!!

AND....you WILL get a published pattern...have faith!!

TEE HEE! :blush:

InterNette
09-09-2005, 11:53 AM
Your always so positive and helpful whenever i come on this board. You deserve to be appreciated and much more. Thanks for all your help and the warm welcoming you bring.

jodstr2
09-09-2005, 12:28 PM
yes Rebecca I agree with InterNette. :heart: you are always encouraging, friendly, positive, and smiley :cheering:!!! I love reading your posts - always so full of energy too - and seeing your work :XX: :XX: :XX:. seeing your socks in the KP catalog was awesome... I told CV - "look at these cute lil things, I know her from KnittingHelp!" :D :heart: