09-07-2005, 10:20 PM
The Fall Knitty patterns are up!

www.knitty.com

gimmesanity
09-07-2005, 11:06 PM
Oooh!! Thanks! I've been waiting for the new knitty! :happydance:

Hildegard_von_Knittin
09-07-2005, 11:12 PM
DAMN!!!! Ingrid, you KNOW i don't have time to knit!!! what are you trying to do, make me insane????????????????????

I just looked last night and it wasn't up. Sneaky sneaky!!!

jessi_9783
09-07-2005, 11:16 PM
KH was mentioned in the Hipster pattern.

brendajos
09-07-2005, 11:18 PM
look at her hiding that over here where i ....oh yeah i do look over here all the time, nevah mind! i wanna make mittens now

Rorshach
09-07-2005, 11:44 PM
DAMN!!!! Ingrid, you KNOW i don't have time to knit!!! what are you trying to do, make me insane????????????????????

I just looked last night and it wasn't up. Sneaky sneaky!!!

Are you sure it hasn't already happened? Though if it hasn't, and you need to find out how to get there, just ask me, I've been there and back again so many times I've got a roadmap if you want it :D

brendajos
09-07-2005, 11:48 PM
oh please, you know we elected you mayor of crazy Mr. McCheese!

misstialouise
09-08-2005, 12:32 AM
OMG!

That lacy shrug pattern is PERFECT!!!

I have three different yarns that I want to make it in.. :D

gimmesanity
09-08-2005, 06:46 AM
look at her hiding that over here where i ....oh yeah i do look over here all the time, nevah mind! i wanna make mittens now

Me too!!! I'm making scarves for xmas, but now I'm thinking that mittens would be fun, too. Ooooh, if only I could clone myself like Kelly K....

akwolf
09-08-2005, 08:00 AM
The lacey shrug is beautiful but I'm too "bountious" up front for them to look good on me. :roflhard:

I love the little bear, though, and am going to make one of those up pronto.

misstialouise
09-08-2005, 08:50 AM
The lacey shrug is beautiful but I'm too "bountious" up front for them to look good on me. :roflhard:

I love the little bear, though, and am going to make one of those up pronto.

one of the reasons I love shrugs is because all the attention is on the busty bits.. not the tummy bits ;)

dustinac
09-08-2005, 09:10 AM
I like Ponchos cause they hide the fact I don't have much up top but then it hides my baby fat in the mid section LOL

I want to make the bear and I love Josephine... I wonder if hmmm...

Stonington
09-08-2005, 09:17 AM
Did you see BUBBY? :heart: Bubby (http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTbubby.html)

Gotta make BUBBY :cheering:

I did it.. renamed and URL! :happydance:

dustinac
09-08-2005, 10:20 AM
I googled the yarn used in Josephine Adriafil Charme and I can't find anything on it.. I found a swatch but can't find a place that sells it to compare prices or see what I could possible use in place of it... Has anyone used this? Or have an idea as to what I could use in its place? TIA :D

Mer
09-08-2005, 10:48 AM
Awww, I really need to live somewhere where I need sweaters! I love that cabled coat! And the cabled wrap thingy!

Did you see BUBBY? :heart: Bubby (http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTbubby.html)

Isn't that adorable? Especially the way he's posed. :D

ekgheiy
09-08-2005, 10:50 AM
mmmm...Knitty's so kewl!!

benniesma
09-08-2005, 03:27 PM
Check it out www.knitty.com

I love some of the patterns. Of course most of the ones I like are cabled. Looks like I better get practicing!

And it has a great tutorial on knitting mittens! Oooh, I've been wanting to make my kids a pair. Can't wait!

kome
09-08-2005, 03:50 PM
All of the patterns are too hard for me. :crying:

hedgehog
09-08-2005, 04:50 PM
wow!! :)

I love those cardigans! I usually knit gifts for people but never find things i want to make for myself - until now!! :) So many cool things to choose from!!!! :inlove: Cinxia.. wow... i like her style..

Me likey this issue!!! :heart: :)

-hh

Carol_OH
09-08-2005, 04:59 PM
I wanna do (or should I say I wanna be ABLE to do) Samus!

ekgheiy
09-08-2005, 05:53 PM
Mmmm - Knitty is sooo Kewl!

misstialouise
09-08-2005, 05:59 PM

Guess who started Bubby last night??!! :D

Will be perfect for all the little people that seem to be popping up around me at the moment.. :D hehe

knitqueen
09-08-2005, 06:06 PM

What about the 'hipster' fanny pack thingie??? And it's felted too, which covers a multitude of mistakes and imperfections. LOVE felting!! :heart:

kome
09-08-2005, 06:31 PM

What about the 'hipster' fanny pack thingie??? And it's felted too, which covers a multitude of mistakes and imperfections. LOVE felting!! :heart:

I don't like it at all to be honest. I could make that easily to my own liking, but I want to make jackets and sweaters and things!!! It's okay though. I have found other patterns where I can make such things. :thumbsup:

ekgheiy
09-09-2005, 09:58 AM
[...]It's okay though. I have found other patterns where I can make such things. Hey, that's what really matters! :thumbsup: Knit on dudette!!!

Sara
09-09-2005, 11:24 AM
I :heart: Samus! I was thinking of making Kepler, but I like the fact that Samus is a cardi.

link to kepler: know what? I'm too lazy to link to Kepler. google Fathom Harvill, it's on Emily's blog

Stonington
09-09-2005, 11:41 AM
You did? :heart: Will you post a picture when you are finished? :cheering:
Have a great weekend!
anneDid you see BUBBY? :heart: Bubby (http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEfall05/PATTbubby.html)

Guess who started Bubby last night??!! :D

Will be perfect for all the little people that seem to be popping up around me at the moment.. :D hehe

misstialouise
09-11-2005, 04:55 AM
You did? :heart: Will you post a picture when you are finished? :cheering:
Have a great weekend!
anne

Oh.. I did.. it's in the Finished Projects list.. hold on.. :D

http://www.knittinghelp.com/knitting/forum/viewtopic.php?p=42345#42345

Stonington
09-12-2005, 01:31 PM
:D misstialouise
That came out so cute! Thank you for sharing! :cheering:

schrodinger
09-15-2005, 07:28 PM
Bubby is adorable!! A great change from all them blankies, booties I've been making for new additions. Is it me or does anyone else feel a baby boom, I surrounded by friends having babies!!