PDA

View Full Version : Hey! What's up??

GlenBoRTR
09-15-2005, 08:01 PM
What's up with the "yellow box" that appears when you hover your mouse over a link??? Is this ANOTHER upgrade??? :cheering:
I'll save my "Whoo Hoo's" 'til I know that this is a new upgrade (or just my PC acting strangely again) :thumbsup:

Ingrid
09-15-2005, 08:18 PM
If it's something wonky with your computer, mine's got the same thing wrong!

BinkyKat
09-15-2005, 10:37 PM
yikes...that's the same thing that happened to me several weeks ago. certain word combinations showed up with double underlines and had the boxes show up when you moused over them. i ran spy dr. and adaware and that seemed to take care of it. unfortunately, 3 weeks ago some stupid spyware has hijacked my computer and for the time being it's basically a paperweight on my desk until dh gets to cleaning it out...
"honey? have you fixed my 'puter?" "yeah yeah...I'll work on it this weeken..." :doh:

BinkyKat
09-15-2005, 10:37 PM
yikes...that's the same thing that happened to me several weeks ago. certain word combinations showed up with double underlines and had the boxes show up when you moused over them. i ran spy dr. and adaware and that seemed to take care of it. unfortunately, 3 weeks ago some stupid spyware has hijacked my computer and for the time being it's basically a paperweight on my desk until dh gets to cleaning it out...
"honey? have you fixed my 'puter?" "yeah yeah...I'll work on it this weeken..." :doh: