PDA

View Full Version : I offer some knitting help!!

rebecca
09-22-2005, 08:57 PM
I offer some knitting help for one all.
All you have to do is believe in the FORCE.
He watches over knitting and knitters big and small.
Who is it? The Knitting Yoda, of course ;)

Ingrid
09-22-2005, 09:15 PM
:roflhard: Silly you are! :roflhard:

KellyK
09-22-2005, 09:17 PM
And, LOVE YOU, we do!! :roflhard:

Ingrid
09-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Knitting Yogi!

KellyK
09-22-2005, 10:18 PM
:roflhard:

Aby
09-22-2005, 10:35 PM
I offer some knitting help for one all.
All you have to do is believe in the FORCE.
He watches over knitting and knitters big and small.
Who is it? The Knitting Yoda, of course ;)

Translated to Yoda:

Offer some knitting help, I do. Believe in the force, you must. Watch over you, I will.

:blush:

Sorry.. we are huge Star Wars geeks.. I mean bad.. I have the Slave Ship 1 and Millenium Falcon hanging over my head, right now.

mintdee
09-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Don't feel bad I was about to correct the Yoda speak as well. :roflhard: :roflhard:

:shock: I have crossed over to the dark side. My :heart: of Star Wars is gettin scary.

misstialouise
09-22-2005, 11:07 PM
We bought the Star Wars "travel" trivial pursuit.

Sad, we are.

rebecca
09-23-2005, 08:27 AM
I would have thrown in the Yoda speak, not a problem...but had no clue as to who really knows who Yoda is (as if there are people that don't, but I'm sure there are many)and I didn't want them to think i was crazier than normal...lol!!
Ingrid, LOVING the Yogi :roflhard:

Silver
09-23-2005, 08:45 AM
You people are crazy! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

My DH does the bestest bestest Yoda impression ever!! He does all kinds of impressions, actually. But he doesn't do them when I ask. He only does them when I'm not expecting it, then I end up spewing my drink through my nose. He just loves doing that. :rollseyes:

KellyK
09-23-2005, 08:47 AM
Ahhhhh....c'est l'amour!!! :heart:

:??

Silver
09-23-2005, 08:57 AM
I know. I'm very very lucky.

Or so he keeps telling me. :thinking:

aprildavis99
09-23-2005, 02:25 PM
:heart: :rollseyes: :heart:

Real men are cute that way. Instead of sweeping us off our feet like in the movies or romance novels, they make us spit, spew or pee in our pants with laughter. :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

They say Love is blind, but I think Love is just looking for a good laugh. :inlove: :rofling: :inlove:

It's why we think such an ugly and slimy creature like Yoda is soooo lovable. Just the way he speaks is hiliarious...that and he knows everything. :notworthy: And I KNOW laughter got me pregnant 3 times. :figureditout: Causing us to spew on our shirts or pee in our pants is how they get us. We are ambushed while we change clothes. :?eyebrow:

BTW, I have all the movie based novels of Star Wars..episodes I - VI..AND I have all 6 movies.

rebecca
09-23-2005, 02:32 PM
We have Star Wars EVERYTHING, not just the dvds...how do ya think I got the Yoda (it's a pen) Lonnie has a Star Wars chess set...I could go on & on with sci fi around here! ;) I took that picture for a friend that is my "knitting Yoda," she has now turned it into her computer wallpaper, he's apparently everywhere in the office...but, she is my 'Knitting Yoda'..thankfully they look nothing alike ;)

Ingrid
09-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Everytime I hear Yoda I also hear Grover and Miss Piggy, though! I guess I've seen more Sesame Street than Star Wars.

misstialouise
09-25-2005, 07:20 PM
Hm...

I married a Wookiee ...

Seriously...

He's tall, hairy and does that "Aghghghhghgh" thing...

KellyK
09-25-2005, 07:44 PM
WARNING....IMAGE MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME...

Here's the wookie I married.... :roflhard:

misstialouise
09-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Gee, KellyK.. your husband and mine must be from the same tribe..

I am a Wookieewife.

mintdee
09-25-2005, 08:31 PM
Kelly does your DH know that you posted that? Mine would kill me :lol:
(Yea he is a wookie too) hehehe when we went to Mexico he had me shave him, I shaved Hi in his back. :roflhard:

KellyK
09-25-2005, 09:11 PM
One of the things I admire most about DH is that he is the LEST self conscious person I know. He figures he got what he GOT. But, no...he doesnt know. :shifty:

punkhippiemom
09-26-2005, 04:37 AM
:roflhard: My DH is like the opposite of wookiee...

punkhippiemom
09-26-2005, 04:38 AM
:thumbsup:

KellyK
09-26-2005, 08:02 AM
I am wookiee, hear me roar!!!
Thanks, PHM...I will now have Helen Reddy in my head all day. :rollseyes:

GREAT job on the yoda! Wraps his yarn around his pinky, he does! :lol:

punkhippiemom
09-26-2005, 03:59 PM
;) It's all in the details...

I am strong....
I am invincible....
I am Wooookkkiiiieeeeeee.....

figured I'd help you out, now I have it stuck in my head, too...

brightspot
10-27-2005, 03:06 AM
I have 2 Star Wars nut kids. Ds makes mods and uploads them to the Star Wars web site so that others can download them and add them to their video games. He thinks the knitting Yodas are funny and was trying to find a way to put one in his mod, but he thought the downloaders (mostly teen to younger men) might not understand. One day ds was riding his bike (he's 15) and seriously crashed, taking half the skin off of his arm. It was a bloody mess. Oldest ds (13) came riding up to see if he was alright. Youngest ds (11) came riding up too. To see if his Star Wars shirt was ok! She said, "You didn't mess up your shirt did you? I want that shirt." Such a loving child. She does the best Yoda and Darth Vader imitations I have ever heard. She can even do it with them arguing. (creepy)

punkhippiemom
10-28-2005, 01:07 AM
:shock: I bet! Bad enough to hear your kids arguing, but one arguing with herself in different voices???
:roflhard: :roflhard: