PDA

View Full Version : Glad to be here

shimacrema
09-23-2005, 02:14 PM
Hello to all! :waving:

My name is Shima and I taught myself to knit the beginning of this year. My mother taught me how to crochet when I was younger and I was dying to learn how to knit also. I :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: it. I have made 5 scarves but 3 of them are actually completely finished. I also taught my daughter how to knit (she hates crochet). I also make soap, candles, body butters, body sparys and a whole lot of other things. Now that I have some free time again, I have picked my needles back up. I recently posted in another thread asking how to move past scarves. I decided to knit a hat and went out and bought my first pair of circulars. After many attemps I have finally casted on for the hat :cheering: . I am so excited about developing my skills that I have a whole 3" binder filled with free patterns. Talk about eager :D I can't wait to make a sweater, socks, shawls oh the list is to long. I look forward to sharing my knitting adventures with you all. You guys are so very talented. I know I will learn a lot from you all and hopefully make some good friends.

Shima

rebecca
09-23-2005, 02:21 PM
:waving: Welcome, Welcome Shima!!!
It's great to have another happy, eager, fun knitter around! You will find lots of friends around here. You have a question, I'm sure there's someone that can answer it. You need help, yell. You want to chat...so do we! :D I'm so happy to read how excitted :happydance: :happydance: you are about :X: and learning more & more!! I've been knitting a bit over a year and :heart: :inlove: :heart: it and am constantly learning new things & having fun doing it :D . Look forward to getting to know u :D

MaryS
09-23-2005, 02:40 PM
Welcome Shima, :waving:

This is the best place for the KNITTING OBSESSED :shock:

Plus we have lots of GREAT people here :thumbsup:

Glad you could join us.

Happy Knitting :XX: :XX:

Mary

Ingrid
09-23-2005, 04:00 PM
Hi and welcome! :waving:

Joel
09-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Welcome Shima. :waving:

Glad you can join us.

margie
09-23-2005, 08:57 PM
Hi Shima!! Welcome!! This is the place to be. So supportive and friendly. We're glad you're here!

:D

LisaD715
09-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Hi there Shima!! :notworthy: You are the all around crafty girl!! Welcome to the group!!

dustinac
09-24-2005, 09:34 AM
:waving: to the forum, Shima!!