PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Wonderland came through for me!!

brendajos
10-06-2005, 03:46 PM
I have been waiting, rather impatiently too i might add, for him to get 16" addis in 10, 10.5, 11, and 13. He told me the last time i ordered from him that he would be getting them around the end of last month. I just went to his shop to get me a 6 since i sent the one i had to dustina and what did my happy little eyes see? ALLLLLLLLLL My needles that i was looking for! :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: :happydance: :cheering: I am so excited. AND i will be getting a total of 5 addis for less than $50 shipped from overseas. sooooo happpppy!

*sigh* now i have a feeling i am going to find a need for the 12" ones aren't i? NOT YET! ;) :thumbsup:

for those of you who haven't discovered wonderland (http://stores.ebay.com/My-BestShop_W0QQssPageNameZviQ3asibQ3astoreviewQQtZkm ) yet...

kemp
10-06-2005, 04:10 PM
Woo Hoo!!! New needles!!! Yay!!! :cheering:

Carol_OH
10-06-2005, 04:34 PM
whoo hoo!
I contacted Skacel about trying to get addis on my site - they said that they are only going to be selling through brick and mortar stores, so I'm not sure how that will affect Mr. Wonderland's sales. Just an FYI.

kemp
10-06-2005, 04:44 PM
I wonder if he avoids that since they ship from Hong Kong?

brendajos
10-06-2005, 04:56 PM
well from my understanding he has sold under a slightly different name before too. that's why when i made my first purchase it was a small one because it made me very leary! so my guess would be that at some point he will probably disappear again if he isn't suppose to be selling on there but there are lots of people selling them on ebay, just not for the price he does so who knows.

either way i have had a lot of luck ordering from him (i have checked your site fairly regularly too Carol to see if ya had what i needed...i am still working on getting DPNs though and keeping an eye on your supply too! ;) ) in that the price is right, AND they have always come in less than a week too! happy happy brenda ;)

Julie
10-06-2005, 06:17 PM
I :heart: Mr. Wonderland!

rebecca
10-06-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm expecting some addi's from him any day now!! :cheering: :cheering: