PDA

View Full Version : OT: My Thursday night...

misstialouise
10-09-2005, 09:04 PM
Stupid drivers who decide to turn in front of you (coming in the opposite direction) late.

:S

Ingrid
10-09-2005, 09:08 PM
:shock: Oh no! Are you OK? *Gasp* You didn't hurt your HANDS did you?
(That's my worse nightmare!) I guess you must be ok if you're posting it. What a PITA, though.

Sara
10-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Are you ok? Was anyone hurt? Were you wearing your seatbelt? What a cute car! I'm so sorry!

misstialouise
10-09-2005, 09:19 PM
DH & I were in hospital under observation & for xrays until about 2am.

We're both fine, in that we have no broken bones, but are both very sore. I have some bruising where the seatbelt cut into my chest, and it will continue to come up for a week or so.

Hands are fine, and in fact, knitting is about the only thing I can concentrate on, as I'm finishing up a tote which is stockingette in the round, so it's a very zen knit.

hedgehog
10-09-2005, 09:20 PM
Oh jeez.... i had a similar kind of accident about 7 years ago... a 17 year old turned immediately in front of me - couldn't stop. :rollseyes:

I hope that you're ok and didn't smack your head or anything... And i hope your insurance will give you a stylish rental while yours is being fixed...

*hugs*
-hh

mintdee
10-09-2005, 09:22 PM
I am glad that you both came out of it with little injury! Try to relax and recuperate as much as you can!
hugs!

Silver
10-09-2005, 09:38 PM
WOW! I'm so glad you two are ok!

margie
10-09-2005, 10:02 PM
:( I'm glad you weren't hurt badly- I had a similar seatbelt injury years ago when I was hit head-on by a UPS truck- it was sore for quite a while, but better than the alternative had I not been wearing the seatbelt. Hope you feel better soon..........