PDA

View Full Version : Un-knittin-believable....

Joel
10-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Ok.... how's that for a new word?

:roflhard:

*Ahem* And now to the topic at hand...

In the world of KH, it's long been established that:

KK must be intraveneously hooked up to her computer to make over 5000 posts in less than 8 months

That said...

Ingrid has over 4000 posts!
(and she did it in less than 5 months)

Thanks to both of you for helping to make KH so much fun and so informative!

:cheering: :notworthy:

foldedbird
10-11-2005, 10:28 AM
DITTTO!

rebecca
10-11-2005, 10:33 AM
DOUBLE DITTO ;) Cool phrase...Now, what about the rest of us :( ...don't we make valuable contributions sniff, sniff Aren't we knit-worthy?! Are our posts :zzz: fests?!....
LOL....just using a bit of guilt & playing with you ;) I completely agree with your post ;)

foldedbird
10-11-2005, 10:35 AM
Rebecca, you are OH SO WORTHY! Puhlease, miss trying to garner sympathy. Where would I be without ya??? hehe!

Joel
10-11-2005, 10:38 AM
DOUBLE DITTO ;) Cool phrase...Now, what about the rest of us :( ...don't we make valuable contributions sniff, sniff Aren't we knit-worthy?! Are our posts :zzz: fests?!....
LOL....just using a bit of guilt & playing with you ;) I completely agree with your post ;)

IF anyone needs me... I'll be :hiding: in the back room thank you very much....

:notworthy:

Ingrid
10-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Thanks for noticing, Joel. I think! This place is just too much fun, and with so many new people joining all the time, what the heck! It's non-fattening, low cholesterol, sodium free--yet addictive. Could be worse!!!

And it takes two (or 1610) to tango, you know. ;)

KellyK
10-11-2005, 11:30 AM
OMG...you guys are just TOO TOO much! Thanks Joel and Rebecca and Deedee!

Now, that said, I may be a prolific poster, but I am NOT a DESIGNER like Rebecca!!!!! :notworthy:

KnittinKitten
10-11-2005, 11:39 AM
YeeeeHAW to all of you who help us so much each and every day. :cheering: You have made this so much fun that I've slowed WAY down on my knitting because I'd rather be here snooping on the Forum. Oh well ... that's cheaper than seX!

:XX:

knitting4babybear
10-11-2005, 11:43 AM
YeeeeHAW to all of you who help us so much each and every day. :cheering: You have made this so much fun that I've slowed WAY down on my knitting because I'd rather be here snooping on the Forum. Oh well ... that's cheaper than seX!

:XX:

Yee haw, indeed. :heart: I am so happy to have found such a helpful place. And I'm not suprised you knitting people are such altruists...or that you're so talkative. I can relate. :roflhard:

koolbreeze
10-11-2005, 11:48 AM
i must say that both Ingrid and KK have made knitting experince less of a headache!!! you have helped me more than you know!! every time i have a problem i sit and wait for Ingrid to be online cause i know she knows what to do!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ingrid
10-11-2005, 11:50 AM
i must say that both Ingrid and KK have made knitting experince less of a headache!!! you have helped me more than you know!! every time i have a problem i sit and wait for Ingrid to be online cause i know she knows what to do!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I should show this to my family! When someone else is using the computer--I keep lurking. They don't believe that I might be needed! :roflhard: This is critical stuff here, ya know!

rebecca
10-11-2005, 12:35 PM
OMGoodness, Carmell....I'm crying :crying: again!!
Joel, please, please know that I was kidding!!! I :heart: :inlove: :heart: KK & Ingrid & they make my knitting life liveable :roflhard: :roflhard: As does everyone in this forum :D I love this place, we can joke & play around and give KUDOS where they are more than deserved (KK & Ing) and we all can just have fun with one another....that's what's so important, the fact that we can be real and be friends with one another; this is something that is very precious and in my many ( :roflhard: )years I've learned to treasure such gifts..you are each & every one a gift :D !
KK, YOU design something BEEEAUTIFUL everytime you pick up your needles, my dear ;)

foldedbird
10-11-2005, 12:38 PM

I should show this to my family! When someone else is using the computer--I keep lurking. They don't believe that I might be needed! :roflhard: This is critical stuff here, ya know!

You have it in WRITING, Ingrid, show them THAT! You're a Saint, it's been proclomated even! *wonders if proclomated is a word*

mintdee
10-11-2005, 12:46 PM
I agree with everyone about the two of you! All the help and grats we get from you mix that with the craziness that is you two and you have some enjoyable posters!

btw craziness was said out of love... I my self am crazy... I swear... :shifty:

rebecca
10-11-2005, 12:54 PM
btw craziness was said out of love... I my self am crazy... I swear... :shifty:

;) Everyone knows it was said out of love, u silly girl ;)! We are all crazy around here, it's a prerequisite, I believe...or so it seems :D!! Anyway...the 'crazy' sure makes it fun :happydance: :happydance:

Joel, please come back to play, I was really & truly just kidding :D!! You could have made no truer statement ;)

foldedbird
10-11-2005, 12:58 PM
Joel ain't avoiding ya, he's on IM with me...he's working, hehe.

I know I'M crazy...I have the meds to prove it!!!

Denise

rebecca
10-11-2005, 01:05 PM

Denise

Okay...IM him that I am begging forgiveness. AND for 2nd sentence....... :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: you silly girl ;)

Joel
10-11-2005, 01:15 PM

Denise

Okay...IM him that I am begging forgiveness. AND for 2nd sentence....... :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: you silly girl ;)

Good heavens Rebecca... there's nothing to forgive. It takes ALOT to upset me. I figured you were joking. Unfortunately works calls and I must pass on the temptation to be here every minute of the working day... :(

Please dont feel I was upset with you.

rebecca
10-11-2005, 05:26 PM
I was really joking around with you Joel, sorry that I became too serious with the joking...misunderstanding :D.

jodstr2
10-11-2005, 05:30 PM
:happydance: go InGRID! go InGRID! go InGRID! :happydance:
thank you for all your help and encouragement! :heart: