PDA

View Full Version : OT...which cute animal are you?

kemp
10-13-2005, 01:32 PM
You Are A: Pony!

Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, full of strength and majesty.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Duckling
You are least like a: Turtle or a Groundhog

Take the quiz (http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html)...the questions are entertaining :) Safe for work :)

jodstr2
10-13-2005, 01:39 PM
You Are A: Kitten!

Cute as can be, kittens are playful, mischevious, and ever-curious. Like you, kittens hate getting wet. Kittens are often loving, but are known to scratch or bite when annoyed. These adorable animals are the most popular pets in the United States--37% of American households have at least one cat. Whether it is your gentle purr or your disarming appearance, you make a wonderful kitten.

You were almost a: Pony or a Lamb
You are least like a: Mouse or a Squirrel

brendajos
10-13-2005, 01:44 PM
You Are A: Parakeet!

This popular bird is kept as a pet in homes all over the world. Originating from Australia, parakeets like warm weather and lots of seeds and fruit. They are also known for being messy and quite loud! But you cannot look at one without falling in love.

You were almost a: Duck or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Chipmunk or a Groundhog

ugh...birds freak me out

margie
10-13-2005, 01:53 PM
You Are A: Duckling!

The cutest of the cute, these baby ducks are often spotted in the spring following closely behind their mother. As a duckling you will grow up quickly, becoming one of the adult ducks seen commonly in ponds and streams. Playful and timid, charming and vulnerable, ducklings are nature's very definition of innocence.

You were almost a: Lamb or a Bunny
You are least like a: Turtle or a Bear Cub

:D

benniesma
10-13-2005, 02:35 PM
Quack Quack!

earthchick
10-13-2005, 02:47 PM
'Nother pony here. :happydance:

Cute quiz. Thanks for sharing it! :thumbsup:

Danielle
10-13-2005, 03:05 PM

The cutest of the cute, these baby ducks are often spotted in the spring following closely behind their mother. As a duckling you will grow up quickly, becoming one of the adult ducks seen commonly in ponds and streams. Playful and timid, charming and vulnerable, ducklings are nature's very definition of innocence.

You were almost a: Frog or a Chipmunk
You are least like a: Kitten or a Parakeet

Stonington
10-13-2005, 03:05 PM
You Are A: Lamb!

Peaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

baaaaa
lol

DotMom61
10-13-2005, 03:07 PM
You Are A: Lamb!

Peaceful and gentle, lambs have been used in religious imagery for millennia. Lambs are baby sheep, an animal tended by shephards since the dawn of history. As a lamb, you tend to stay together in a flock and graze on grassy land. Lambs don't mind being led and tend not to go off on their own.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Kitten
You are least like a: Duckling or a Squirrel

** Not sure I'm buying this, since I tend not be a "flocking" type. We're definitely not likely to just go along with the crowd around here!! Pretty fun, though. Thanks for sharing this, Cheryl!

bubba
10-13-2005, 03:08 PM
Found in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel and your ability to swim are some reasons why you are a duck.

You were almost a: Monkey or a Parakeet
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Chipmunk

koolbreeze
10-13-2005, 03:31 PM
You Are A: Parakeet!

This popular bird is kept as a pet in homes all over the world. Originating from Australia, parakeets like warm weather and lots of seeds and fruit. They are also known for being messy and quite loud! But you cannot look at one without falling in love.

You were almost a: Frog or a Bear Cub
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Turtle

***why is this true...except i love meat... not to into seeds and fruit!

rebecca
10-13-2005, 03:39 PM
You are a Puppy :D

Beloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your playful and outgoing nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

You were almost a: Pony or a Lamb ....which is cool 8-)
You are least like a: Frog or a Duck ....which is even cooler ;)

kemp
10-13-2005, 03:41 PM
Look out DotMom and Stonington...we are so nuts here, one of us might try to shave you!

tab
10-13-2005, 03:45 PM
You Are A: Chipmunk!

Everyone adores these cute woodland animals, known for the stripe that runs down their back. Famously timid, chipmunks will quickly scurry to the safety of their burrows if danger approaches. As a chipmunk, you eat mostly seeds and nuts, but you may sample bird eggs and insects from time to time.

You were almost a: Duckling or a Frog
You are least like a: Pony or a Parakeet

KellyK
10-13-2005, 03:50 PM

You were almost a: Lamb or a Puppy
You are least like a: Groundhog or a Mouse
This is SO funny!

mintdee
10-13-2005, 04:09 PM
You Are A: Puppy!

Beloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your playful and friendly nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

You were almost a: Pony or a Lamb
You are least like a: Parakeet or a Squirrel

Allright how many of you answered insanely adorable? be honest :roflhard:

kome
10-13-2005, 04:33 PM
You Are A: Duck!

Found in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel and your ability to swim are some reasons why you are a duck.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Monkey
You are least like a: Turtle or a Groundhog

*looks over at Mintdee innocently* :rofling: How could I say otherwise??? :lol:

liznwillow
10-13-2005, 04:35 PM
I am a duck!

Found in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your ability to swim and your your short temper are some reasons why you are a duck.

mintdee
10-13-2005, 06:36 PM
*looks over at Mintdee innocently* :rofling: How could I say otherwise??? :lol:

:roflhard: :roflhard:
Ahhh so true

misstialouise
10-13-2005, 09:05 PM
I am a Pony :D

Vendie
10-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Baaaaaaaaa

hedgehog
10-13-2005, 09:22 PM
Hmm... Well, OBVIOUSLY i'm a hedgehog, but this thing seems to think i'm a lamb... Pfffftt..

gimmesanity
10-13-2005, 09:38 PM
I'm a MONKEY!!!
How funny - that's what we call DD - our little monkey.

DH was a pony....awww.

hehe, monkeys are funny.

foothills
10-13-2005, 09:38 PM
Who doesn't love a pony? You are one of these miniature horses, renown for your beauty and desired by many. Full of grace, you are a beautiful and very special animal, blessed with speed and majesty.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Lamb
You are least like a: Bear Cub or a Turtle

Speaking of miniature ponies...recently, we received a catalog from F-A-O Schwartz and there was a "live" miniature pony that you could special order for around $15,000...I told DH that we needed to buy one for Dawson and DH said that I needed to put the catalog in the garbage :roflhard: Almost as funny as the pony being a description of ME :rofling:

Joyce

Ingrid
10-13-2005, 09:41 PM
Bear Cub

Bears are strong and independent creatures who roam in the forest in search of food. Bears are usually gentle, but anger one and be prepared for their full fury! You're tough, you won't back down from a fight -- classic attributes of a bear. Intelligent and resourceful, though lazy at times, you are a fascinating creature of the wild.

You were almost a: Frog or a Duckling
You are least like a: Puppy or a Bunny

Carol_OH
10-13-2005, 11:18 PM
oh

great

:rollseyes:

you are a frog:

Independent yet still part of a large community, frogs are unique creatures known for their distinctive sound and ability to hop. As a frog, you spend your days sitting on lily pads or climbing trees, searching for delicious insects to eat. While there are some frogs that aren't exactly cute, you are certainly not one of those!

beldaraan
10-14-2005, 03:16 AM
You Are A: Puppy

Beloved by all, puppies are energetic, playful, and loving. Your outgoing and friendly nature is part of what makes you a puppy. Known for their loyalty, puppies make great pets for young and old alike. And an innocent puppy face can melt anyone's heart!

You were almost a: Monkey or a Kitten
You are least like a: Turtle or a Chipmunk

aprildavis99
10-14-2005, 04:19 AM
Another Bear Cub here! :thumbsup:

dustinac
10-14-2005, 08:42 AM
You Are A: Bear Cub!

You were almost a: Groundhog or a Kitten
You are least like a: Parakeet or a Duckling

DotMom61
10-14-2005, 09:09 AM
OK ... I have a confession to make -- simply 'cause I don't want Kemp to shear me :shock:

The first time I took this, I came back as a Duck, which I wasn't all that crazy about. So, I went back and answered a couple of things differently, and then I came back as a lamb.

I just don't think this thing is scientifically sound. :rollseyes: .... baaaa-quack

KellyK
10-14-2005, 09:20 AM
I just don't think this thing is scientifically sound. :rollseyes: .... baaaa-quack
Now, dont be so cynical, Julie....Im SURE it was designed by some REALLY smart scientist-guys!! :thumbsup:

kemp
10-14-2005, 11:47 AM

Definitely not scientifically sound! Don't worry...I got all stocked up on wool when I was out Tuesday, so you're safe for at least a while :)

PurlyGyrl
10-14-2005, 01:34 PM
All of you get to baa, quack, bark or tweet and I get to do------ :thinking: --nothing------------------------I'M A TURTLE! Glub, glub maybe :lol:

DotMom61
10-14-2005, 03:19 PM

Definitely not scientifically sound! Don't worry...I got all stocked up on wool when I was out Tuesday, so you're safe for at least a while :)

Oh, thank heavens. I was digging through my stash trying to decide what color Hallowig (http://knitty.com/ISSUEfall04/PATThallowig.html) would work best!!

loofnicnad
10-15-2005, 02:31 AM
Puppy :happydance:

Which made my fiance happy because.......

I'm mostly housebroken! :roflhard:

feministmama
10-15-2005, 01:22 PM
Hey I think I'm the only squirrel!

<div style="border: 1px solid #000000; background-color: #ffffff; padding: 8px; margin: 8px; font: 12px sans-serif; color: #000000; line-height: 20px; width: 400px;"><div style="border: none; background-color: #ffffff; font: bold 16px sans-serif; color: #000000; margin: 0px; margin-bottom: 8px; padding: 0px;">You Are A: Squirrel (http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animals/squirrel.html)!</div>
http://www.cuteducky.com/img/squirrel.jpgSquirrels are quick and cheerful animals who spend their time scurrying, scavenging, and playing. As a squirrel, you are often seen jumping happily from branch to branch up in the treetops. Squirrels are foragers searching for nuts and seeds, and they are social animals often seen chasing and playing with other squirrels.

You were almost a: Lamb (http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animals/lamb.html) or a Pony (http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animals/pony.html)
You are least like a: Turtle (http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animals/turtle.html) or a Groundhog (http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animals/ghog.html)Discover What Cute Animal You Are! (http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html)</div>

feministmama
10-15-2005, 01:23 PM
OK *THAT* didn't work :rollseyes:

Rorshach
10-15-2005, 03:13 PM
You Are A: Monkey!

Monkeys are intelligent and agile, well-adapted for jungle life as they swing happily from tree to tree. As a monkey, you are a social animal who is quick to learn new things and loves to climb. A monkey's tiny primate features are irresistable, as is his gregarious personality!

You were almost a: Duck or a Kitten
You are least like a: Duckling or a Lamb

Sara
10-15-2005, 05:23 PM
I'm a pony! Which will make DD happy because she asked for one the other day. DH said the pony would be sad having to stand out in the driveway all night. DD said if we got a SMALL pony, it could sleep with her. :??

ebrperk
10-15-2005, 06:07 PM
I am a duck. QUACK QUACK

Robin

knitncook
10-17-2005, 12:45 PM
Another lamb!! Baaaaa! Do we have enough for a flock yet?

Jan in CA
10-17-2005, 01:34 PM
You Are A: Chipmunk!
Everyone adores these cute woodland animals, known for the stripe that runs down their back. Famously timid, chipmunks will quickly scurry to the safety of their burrows if danger approaches. As a chipmunk, you eat mostly seeds and nuts, but you may sample bird eggs and insects from time to time.

You were almost a: Mouse or a Turtle
You are least like a: Duck or a Bear Cub

That was fun! ;) I love chipmunks!