PDA

View Full Version : Pics of Knitty Gritty...

Contiknitter Kelly
10-28-2005, 06:36 PM
Just thought i'd post a few pics of my 2nd taping of K.G. from this past Weds. with a couple of friends from my knitting group.
(I'm in light blue.)

The one with Vickie came out a little dark so we all have wolf eyes.
Had a blast . Didn't fumble my words this time ;)

If you go to Vickies blog you'll see a couple of pics with Marnie and Amy.
http://blog.myspace.com/vickiehowell

jelly
10-28-2005, 06:39 PM
what was the theme of the episode?

Contiknitter Kelly
10-28-2005, 06:44 PM
"Car Show" Fuzzy dice and Steering wheel cover.
Very cute, fast and easy to make.
If anyones interested I think I can come up with a site. The designer is Kelly ? designs. but, like I said if anyone's interested i'll find out the info.

Mer
10-28-2005, 07:57 PM
Cool! Looks like fun.

susies1955
10-28-2005, 08:03 PM
That is SO neat. I can't wait to see the show. I watch it every day I can. :)
Susie

margie
10-28-2005, 08:52 PM
I wish I could watch it- I don't get that channel!!! :(

BinkyKat
10-28-2005, 10:16 PM
Waaaaa! I don't get DIY here either... I need to call my Cable Co.
I just bought Vicki's book about knitting things for kids. They had some fun items to include costumes and toys. there's a knitted tool set and bowling pins with a ball that my nephew would get a bang out of. :thumbsup:
Way to go CK! So, what happens when the camera's are off? When I was little I thought that everyone turned all the lights out and went home when I turned off the TV... talk about being self centered! :roflhard:

Contiknitter Kelly
10-28-2005, 10:55 PM
On the days I was there, as soon as an episode taping's over people scatter to the dressing room or the food table.
And when tapings done for the day everyone's outta there sooooo
-=F-A-S-T=- I guess 'cuz alot of them are in the studio from zero dark thirty in the morn. and if they go till 7 pm that's a very long day.
I woke up at 5 am for the 1st time this year so I could get there by 7:30. I don't see how my husband or anyone else for that matter can do that everyday. UUUggghhhhh. :fingerwag: not for me....

katiyana
10-29-2005, 08:11 AM
Oh... wow. I LOVE that show! I am recording all of the episodes so I can watch them all I want. I've got SO MANY ideas I want to try out from that show.

That would be such an amazing show to be on!

rebecca
10-29-2005, 12:49 PM
Looking good Conti knitter!!
Perhaps by the time the show airs, ya'll will all get the channel ;) !!