PDA

View Full Version : GLEN AND PEBBLES!!! New puppy book!!!

KellyK
10-31-2005, 10:56 PM
HEY I just saw this Knitting For Dogs (http://www.knitpicks.com/books/books_display.aspx?itemid=30686#) book on Knitpicks.com!!

Pebbles NEEEEEEDS the sweater in the upper left-hand corner of THIS PAGE (http://www.knitpicks.com/books/book_inside.asp?bookID=30686&bookName=Knitting+for+Dogs&bookAuthor=Kristi+Porter&myPage=3)!!!!

rebecca
10-31-2005, 11:08 PM
Those are toooooo cute!! I love both of those new puppy fashion books!!! I am not buying books at the present...even though they are one of my knitting passions (I have a long list of books that I would have gotten already!) because I am in the process of buying my addi's...so I'm not even buying anything else!! It's killing me...I really want those puppy books and this cool new sock book and a couple of software cds...but....after the addi's ;) ... sorry had to vent.
YES...I :heart: :inlove: :heart: the puppy fashions :happydance: :happydance: I think that they are a must have ;) Perhaps I should add Sally to my knitting list since I'm just knitting for me & Lonnie...she is here, too.....right?!!

brendajos
10-31-2005, 11:23 PM
:fingerwag: doggy ponchos! :doh:

rebecca
10-31-2005, 11:26 PM

:roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard:

KellyK
11-01-2005, 12:53 AM
Im glad I have a boy chihuahua. That stops me from knitting anything at all froofy and getting both of us laughed at. I stick with sporty for Mr. Howie. :thumbsup:

kemp
11-01-2005, 10:08 AM
That cable tan one in the lower right is quite sporty. Howie would look great in that :heart: :heart:

I'm glad I have big fuzzy dogs...that prevents ME from doing doggie knits. Otherwise, I'd definitely be tempted.

KellyK
11-01-2005, 10:51 AM
That's the one I liked, too!

I ordered it this morning.

Jan in CA
11-01-2005, 11:42 AM
Those are so cute! Living in southern CA doesn't require much warmth other than their built in fur coat though most of the time. ;)

KellyK
11-01-2005, 11:45 AM
Howie gets cold during anything lower than 70-degree weather. Poor Guy! :(

GlenBoRTR
11-01-2005, 02:59 PM
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly.... :heart:
Looks like I'll be placing (yet another) order with Knit Picks :XX: ... I showed Pebbles the sweater & she LOVES it :inlove: . ((Of course SOME people (Ingrid) seem to believe that us dog owners make these clothes for our benefit))... :rofling: :rofling: :rofling:
Pebbles wants the outfit below too...!! She can be the KH girl mascot & Howie can be the guy mascot (dress him up like a pumpkin)

brendajos
11-01-2005, 03:02 PM
:shock: omg do you hate your dog? do i need to call the humane society? poor pebbles!

;)

MaryS
11-01-2005, 03:04 PM
If Howie's a pumpkin and Pebbles is a turkey, who gets to be the Christmas reindeer? :??

Maybe one could be an angel or a snowman? :thinking: :thinking:

So many options :roflhard: :roflhard:

Mary

GlenBoRTR
11-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Pebbles has a reindeer outfit too.... :happydance: ((my cats have antlers that they LIKE to wear for Christmas))

Don't worry Brenda... Pebbles is treated like the little Princess that she is... (she wouldn't have it any other way)

GlenBoRTR
11-01-2005, 03:25 PM
FYI... The cute little Turkey isn't Pebbles... :shock:

Here's another cutie from the same contest!

KellyK
11-01-2005, 03:42 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

OMG people are now walking by my office wondering why Im laughing out loud to no one!!

WHERE did you find those pics????

brendajos
11-01-2005, 03:43 PM
i think that is www.ihatemypoorlittlechihuahua.com :rollseyes:

GlenBoRTR
11-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Here are a few more Kelly!

GlenBoRTR
11-01-2005, 05:03 PM
i think that is www.ihatemypoorlittlechihuahua.com :rollseyes:

I actually tried to go to that web site.... :doh:

brendajos
11-01-2005, 05:28 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard:

well after i posted it i thought i better try it just in case it was real and went somewhere bad! of course there is no better place to test that than here at the office right? :rollseyes:

Jan in CA
11-01-2005, 08:23 PM
My dog was a bee for halloween! I'll have to see if I can find the photo. LOL

Lacedolphin
11-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Those are some of the most disterbing , funniest, cutest pics!!!! :inlove: None of my doggies will let me dress them. :crying:

I keep saying one of these days I will have a tiny yorkie female I can put bows in her hair and make dresses for. :heart: Can you give a dog a pink complex??? :roflhard:

KellyK
11-03-2005, 08:39 AM
Just watch the Legally Blonde movies...that'll answer your question. :lol:

I showed the Turkeyhuahua pics to several co-workers. They ALL thought it WAS Howie! My boss was about to disown me!! :roflhard: I had to convince him that HE is my gauge for whether or not Howie should wear any outfit. There are some things for which my DB would never forgive me! :roflhard:

KellyK
11-06-2005, 09:36 PM
I got the book in the mail yesterday....its GREAT! Has multiple sizes for each pattern. LOVE IT!

humblestumble
11-08-2005, 05:07 AM

Ditto, but the lower left corner one looks like something the dog would at least maybe choose to wear. Its the first one I've seen that doesnt look rediculous...

OMG IM GOING nuts over those pics...I want the oompa loompa one just to laugh at my cats lol. I know, I'm bad.

dustinac
11-08-2005, 10:04 AM
:shock: cute yet distrubing... :roflhard: My grandmother had her dog wearing a witch hat and scarf trick or treat night.. and her cat wearing a no cats sweater had a cat with the circle and line through it :??