PDA

View Full Version : My Experience With NobleKnits.com

jelly
11-01-2005, 05:54 PM
i ordered the FT Clog Patter and the FT Ballerina Slipper Pattern and 2 skeins of Galaway in Black and 2 skeins in Bubblegum Pink

well, instead of Bubblegum Pink, they sent me Bright Pink

i emailed them Thursday night and as of this am, still had no response. i'll admit, i was a little peeved. so, i emailed them again this am and got a response a few hours later.

they told me they would send the correct color and i could just keep the wrong one and not have to bother with return shipping.

so, on the one hand, i'm happy they are replacing it and no charge to me, but a little torqued that it took 5 days to get a response.

overall, i would rate them 3 out 5 stars (or skeins)

liznwillow
11-01-2005, 06:14 PM
Man... I get so disappointed with the customer service these days. Sorry to hear you had to deal with shabby service. Thanks for the heads-up.

KellyK
11-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Free yarn is a pretty good way to make up for a late phone call, Id say! :thumbsup: Free yarn will make up for almost ANYTHING in my book! :roflhard:

jelly
11-01-2005, 06:28 PM
kelly, yes, free yarn is always good, but this pink is a tad *too* bright for my tastes - don't know what i want to do with it :??

brendajos
11-01-2005, 06:43 PM
send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda send it to brenda

Ingrid
11-01-2005, 06:45 PM
:thinking: I have this urge to mail Brenda something, but I don't know what. :thinking:

rebecca
11-01-2005, 08:59 PM
:?? Brenda.....Brenda, it seems as though Brenda wants something... :thinking: Does anyone know what, why do I have this feeling, too?! A puzzler :?? indeed........... ;)

KellyK
11-01-2005, 09:09 PM
That's SO interesting....the SAME thought was just occuring to ME, too! I just got a strange inkling that our friend Bren could use a little SOMETHING....Im just not sure WHAT. :??

brendajos
11-01-2005, 09:40 PM
yes it is more bright pink yarn. i don't have enough ya know!

hmph!

LisaD715
11-02-2005, 01:20 AM
You never know when a sweet little girl who loves bright pink will suddenly need one of your knitted items, this way you have the yarn on hand.......

brendajos
11-02-2005, 01:39 AM
*sigh* yeah i suppose her solution is less selfish huh? :rollseyes:

i still like mine better! :shifty:

Debbie
11-02-2005, 07:04 PM
This is childs FT ballerina slipper with fun fur around the edge and adult medium, not felted yet .... the pattern was very easy! And they are HUGE before felting just like the clogs.

Debbie
11-02-2005, 07:13 PM
Brenda, I have a typed sheet with the women's medium step by step with all the stitch counts. The gray copy of the blue pattern working on the third number in ( ) from the left DROVE ME CRAZY ..., so I took the time to type out the rows with the numbers I was going to use. I will be glad to email it to you :)

brendajos
11-02-2005, 08:13 PM
huh? i was talking about sending me that yarn that is too bright pink...if that stuff can be e-mailed i am in biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig trouble!

:roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: