PDA

View Full Version : Brand new knitter!!

Curlykat
11-07-2005, 05:18 PM
Hi all,

I am brand new to this forum and brand, spankin' new to knitting - just went out and got my first set of knitting needles and a skein of yarn. I also bought a "learn to knit" book, but I think I'll return it, since I've seen all the info available here!!

Anyway, just wanted to say hello!!

:XX: <---- this will be me in no time flat!!!

Ingrid
11-07-2005, 05:20 PM
Look at you go! Welcome to the forum--anytime you have a question, throw it out here--someone will gladly pick it up!

Curlykat
11-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Thanks!

I have a question for you, Ingrid. Where did you get that cute, hilarious avatar???

Ingrid
11-07-2005, 05:38 PM
One day we decided that we were all bananas anyway and went on a banana spree. I haven't retired mine yet. I got it here (http://www.funfilesandsmiles.com/smileys/banana.htm).

rebecca
11-07-2005, 06:34 PM
Hey Curlykat & welcome to the WORLD OF KNITTING!!! It's fun, it's addictive, it becomes a part of your life ;) !! And you meet lots & lots of very wonderful fellow knitters. Looking forward to getting to know u :D

dustinac
11-07-2005, 08:18 PM
:waving: Welcome to the forum belive me its so addictive now I have my mom knitting (still just dishclothes although she did begin a shawl :shock: ) and my SIL just sits and knits now LOL sooooo addictive!!