PDA

View Full Version : Another question...

dustinac
11-07-2005, 11:32 PM
:oops: Does anyone happen to have Last-Minute Knitted Gifts? I had got this book out of the library but took it back before I went to WV.. My mom looked at it before I took it back and tonight she asked me what ribbon do they use to make the ribbon scarf in there.. I went to the library website to ask for it but its checked out... does anyone know what kind they used and needle size? TIA :thumbsup:

Ingrid
11-07-2005, 11:37 PM
I have the book, but at first glance I don't see a ribbon scarf. Any description you can give me?

dustinac
11-07-2005, 11:41 PM
lol I'm talking to mom she says it was kinda golden brown and was a drop stitch scarf... mom thought maybe that was the name of it drop stitch scarf.. see I had another Scarf book too by Jensen I belive so maybe it was in that one? :thinking:

Ingrid
11-07-2005, 11:43 PM
Must be the other book. There's nothing in Last Minute that's made of ribbon yarn. Sorry!

dustinac
11-07-2005, 11:48 PM
Thank you Ingrid for looking through the book for me.. I'll try that book and see if the library still has it although I think all the knitting books are sent from other libraries... maybe a nice Christmas gift for my mom (the book) :thinking:

Ingrid
11-07-2005, 11:50 PM
Then you can borrow it for as long as you like, too! ;)

dustinac
11-07-2005, 11:51 PM
:happydance: ohhh hadn't thought of that!!