PDA

View Full Version : Free tea samples...

Jan in CA
11-11-2005, 04:13 PM
....if you like tea! I ordered the "world of flavor" pack.

http://www.yogitea.com/FreeSamples/FreeSamples.asp

brendajos
11-11-2005, 04:18 PM
coooooool...i ordered some for me and for my mother who doesn't drink or even like tea. wonder what she will do with it... :thinking:

heh

tigger0229
11-11-2005, 04:30 PM
Wow what a day! Free panties and free tea!! :cheering:

Jouf
11-11-2005, 05:15 PM
That sure seems like it's signing up for one of those once a month things where they're gonna keep coming and billing you!

brendajos
11-11-2005, 05:27 PM
well that would be difficult for them to do if they don't have a method of payment....good luck to them with that! ;) :rofling:

kemp
11-11-2005, 05:39 PM
Thanks for the link. I've been drinking tea instead of coffee in the morning for a couple of years now. I get all my tea online from www.adagio.com

If anyone would like a free $5 gift certificate to the adagio site, PM me your email address. I can send out an unlimited amount of those to my friends for free! :mrgreen:

aprildavis99
11-11-2005, 05:41 PM
I ordered the Wellness Within. Wooo hooo!

rebecca
11-11-2005, 07:38 PM
I also ordered the world of flavor pack...yum yum...I LOVE flavored tea, it reminds me of the Tea Room downtown..lovely, go in for high tea of a nice lunch and all SORTS of teas from which to choose :D

sogrammatical
11-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Boo. Why does everyone have to put mint in their tea? I would get the green tea one, but one of the types has mint in it, and I'm allergic!

I guess I'll just have to hoard the tea from the dining hall.

snooc
11-11-2005, 09:53 PM
Kemp - I also get all of my tea from Adagio. They've been fantastic with everything that I've ordered from them. I love my little inGenuitea (or whatever it's called) - it's the perfect personal brewing "machine"! :D

mintdee
11-11-2005, 10:19 PM
I got the for women one. I figure see what the nursing mother one is all about. :D

Jouf
11-11-2005, 10:28 PM
Thanks, Walmart - guess I didn't even go that far to see they don't ask for credit card! (I'm kind of that way with everything - too quick and read what I think it's supposed to say!) So now I have FREE tea coming.

kome
11-11-2005, 10:30 PM
I LOVE tea. Thanks so much. :) :cheering:

brendajos
11-11-2005, 10:35 PM
Thanks, Walmart - guess I didn't even go that far to see they don't ask for credit card! (I'm kind of that way with everything - too quick and read what I think it's supposed to say!) So now I have FREE tea coming.

ack! don't call me walmart!! :shock: lol...I am brenda! ;) I am glad you could get some. i am a fairly suspicious person myself when i see free stuff so i know what you were thinking when you saw it! love freeeebieeeees that are truly freeeee!! :cheering: :happydance:

Jouf
11-11-2005, 10:39 PM
There you go, Brenda - perfect example of what I was saying I do - I looked all over for your name and couldn't find it!!! AND it's my name too! ( I mean my legal name - I really don't use it much - except like when I got a gridlock ticket the other night!!!!!)

If I was feeling negative, I'd say FREE except for the JUNK e-mail we'll probably get, but I'm in such a good mood tonight, I won't say it.

mintdee
11-11-2005, 11:22 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
You got called walmart! I must admit that when I read that I laughed out loud. hehehe

:roflhard:

Jouf
11-11-2005, 11:24 PM
Glad I gave you a laugh - even if it was on accident!! Surely meant no offense, Brenda!

brendajos
11-11-2005, 11:25 PM
lol i did too right after i said "ack!" it dawned on me how funny most people in my real life would find that! i need new friends! :rollseyes:

:rofling: :rofling:

Jouf
11-11-2005, 11:32 PM
I'm sure if I go looking through posts, I'll find a good story on your avatar.

brendajos
11-11-2005, 11:40 PM
nah i haven't really said too much about it. just that walmart is the spawn of satan! ;)

Jouf
11-11-2005, 11:45 PM
Well, then, thank goodness I don't shop there!

Jan in CA
11-12-2005, 12:33 AM
Well, then, thank goodness I don't shop there!

LOL Neither do I! :roflhard:

cheetahcalledchloe
11-12-2005, 01:23 AM
Thanks for the link. As well as being a Cat person I am a Tea person. I like the Red Tea but i'm not very keen on the Chai's.

A few weeks ago I got some red tea (bags) in a Starbucks. I cannot for the life of me remember the brand but they were soooo cool. Little SILK tea bags, you almost don't want to throw them away afterwards!!!!

~Chloe~

dustinac
11-12-2005, 10:07 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: Brendajos which I could have seen your face :roflhard: :roflhard:

:oops: I shop there with 2 kids every penny counts :D

Curlykat
11-12-2005, 11:30 AM
Waaaa! :crying:

No panties or tea for me. Both only available in the U.S.

Any Canucks around that have any freebie offers for me?? Anyone, anyone???

;)

kemp
11-12-2005, 11:41 AM
Kemp - I also get all of my tea from Adagio. They've been fantastic with everything that I've ordered from them. I love my little inGenuitea (or whatever it's called) - it's the perfect personal brewing "machine"! :D

Yep, I really :heart: :heart: :heart: Adagio. I had the Wagenfeld teapot but one of my dogs got it off the counter recently :( Maybe I'll try the inGenutea now.

InterNette
11-12-2005, 11:53 AM
I love these free offers. How do you all find them?
We are tea drinkers here at our home. My roommate actually has a large teapot, teacup collection from england and has his wrapped pot nightly.
I love Maharishi Ayur-Ved selection of health teas. Gonna have to try that Adagio one.

yarnpiggy
11-12-2005, 08:03 PM

I, too, get all my tee from Adagio. I love them! They have an awesome selection, and I've yet to try anything I didn't like. The IngenuiTEA pot rocks! I have one at work and one at home. I drown myself in tea daily. :D

Barefootmama
11-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Yay! I'm a freebie junkie who happens to enjoy tea as well! Made my night!

Hildegard_von_Knittin
11-13-2005, 07:35 PM
I just bought some celestial seasonings bengal spice tea. SOOOOOOO GOOOD!!!! I like iced tea (green), but this bengal spice is killer. It's like chai without the milk!

sending some free tea to my mom!

Ingrid
11-13-2005, 07:54 PM
Waaaa! :crying:

No panties or tea for me. Both only available in the U.S.

Any Canucks around that have any freebie offers for me?? Anyone, anyone???

;)

Surely there MUST be panties and tea in Canada! :roflhard: It gets cold and there IS a British influence.

aprildavis99
12-30-2005, 01:05 AM
A month and a half later...and it finally came in! :cheering: I can't wait to try it. :happydance: Especially now that I am sick and just sucking down tea left and right. They smell good...yummy! :heart:

Jan in CA
12-30-2005, 01:05 AM
Got mine yesterday, but haven't tried them yet. They sure smell good though!

aprildavis99
12-30-2005, 01:21 AM
Which set did you try? I got the Wellness Within.

Jan in CA
12-30-2005, 02:09 AM
Which set did you try? I got the Wellness Within.

Oh gosh..I don't remember what it was called, but the teas are Egyptian Licorice Mint, Classic India Spice, and Black Chai.

ecuzzacrea
12-30-2005, 03:03 AM
I just put my name in for the free sample!

I'm glad I found this older thread. I LOVE tea.

I see that they sell it at a grocery store around here so I might try it out sooner. :inlove:

kayeknit
12-30-2005, 09:01 AM
Thank you!! Thank you!! I just ordered the green tea. I've been drinking two cups a day for many years now, and I LOVE :heart: LOVE tea!! Thanks so much for that link! ;)

wewantmore
12-30-2005, 10:26 AM
Oh I just "ordered" the Mothers Blend.

Now if only my FREE yarn would get here.

I have the FREE panites. They are HOT PINK. :rollseyes:

kellyjo32
12-30-2005, 11:01 AM
Okay, I got the tea, but what is this about free panties? :?eyebrow:

boyforpele13
12-31-2005, 11:51 AM
thanks for the link! i have a box of their Chai so i went with the green pack. mint green tea is one of my FAVORITES. that adagio has rooibos, which was my favorite new tea discovery of 2004 and 2005. ;) Good stuff and good for you too!

hey, was there any men's free underwear or was that only panties? ;-) free is for me.

mintdee
12-31-2005, 12:24 PM
The free panties were just rediculous. very thin fabric and so small! (It said that they would stretch to fit... ummm yea right!)

They had boy-like panties :thinking:

:roflhard:

Jouf
01-01-2006, 03:33 PM
Well, I finally got the courage to just for fun pull on the Hanes' freebie - and yep, they do s-t-r-e-t-c-h and they don't show ANY lines and I will keep them for when I run out of regulars and need something in a pinch.

Jan in CA
01-01-2006, 04:28 PM
I gave my panties to my daughter who has a smaller rear. LOL

As for the tea...I tried one of mine..the India spice one and yikes! It was WAY too spicy for me! :shock:

aprildavis99
01-05-2006, 01:19 AM
I tried the Raspberry Ginger. Very spicy also, but I kind of liked it. I wonder if it would be better as a zingy cold tea drink. :thinking:
DH did not like the Peach Detox at all. I still have to try the Bedtime tea.

Anya
01-05-2006, 12:59 PM
cool- thanks for the link- I just "ordered" some. I'm surprised they are still running the promotion.

melissa.atkins
01-08-2006, 04:36 AM
I used put my name in for a Wellness Within... I drink tea before going to bed and my DH loves Ginger... :)

boyforpele13
01-13-2006, 07:22 PM
I had to revive this post!

I ordered from Adagio from kemp's recommendation and got all the samples i ordered today (WAY fast shipping, btw). I am a big fan of Earl Grey, have been for a long time, so I've tried all sorts. The Earl Grey was the first one I tried and I tell you it's like I didn't truly experience Earl Grey until today. Just unbelievably delicious. I've tried three other blacks today and they are all just delightful. The English Breakfast, although not what I was expecting, is just amazing, and I am certain it is because I am not accustomed to leaves of such high quality. This place is just fabulous!!! Thank you Cheryl!!!!!! :-D

kome
01-13-2006, 08:37 PM
I got mine in the mail a few days ago! I can't believe it got here already. I'd forgotten about it.

I haven't tried them yet, but I can't wait!

Danielle
01-13-2006, 08:38 PM
I got mine too!

mintdee
01-13-2006, 10:21 PM
I got mine too! I will be brewing a cup tonight cause I got me a killer throat ache.

melissa.atkins
01-13-2006, 11:19 PM
I am still waiting... :rollseyes: