PDA

View Full Version : what do you get when you cross a pair of needles....

tigger0229
11-16-2005, 02:08 PM
and some yarn with NO INSTRUCTIONS???
A very dissapointed knitter. :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:
apparently I left my chart at home. I thought, okay, I'll go on the bernat site and print it out again. so I rushed back to my office, booted computer, finally got to site, only to forget what my sign on name and password were!! I got them to email but after waiting a few minutes, I just turned it back off, knitted the few rows left in a series of 15 rows on the shoulder and then capped my needles reluctantly and read a book.

Norman
11-16-2005, 02:31 PM
*heh* nice one..
Did you get the pattern? If not I'm signed in looking at patterns actually :)

tigger0229
11-16-2005, 03:21 PM
:rollseyes:
no but it's at home, so I'll get tonight.
Yesterday I had cleared all the cookies in my computer and so therefore all my sites forgot me!

Ingrid
11-16-2005, 04:54 PM
If it's any consolation, I've done that, too. I've also left one needle home. :shock: It's rare that I get to knit for more than a few minutes at work, so these were times I anticipated more time. I'm more careful now.

Norman
11-16-2005, 04:57 PM
I don't think they'd let me knit here.. I'm sure i'd get a few raised eyebrows from the co-workers.. but if I have time.. sometimes I'll go out to my car and do it.. not so easy now as everything is frozen outside ..

rebecca
11-16-2005, 04:57 PM
AHHHHH.....what u get is an unexpected project from your imagination ;)

tigger0229
11-16-2005, 05:02 PM
LOL rebecca, yes, a surprise is right.
Ingrid, i have learned my lesson and will always have my tools at hand. I waited in the car while dh ran into lowe's. You know, he said it would be just a minute :rollseyes:
20 min later, I was cleaning out my glove box, desperately wishing I'd brought my knitting or crossstitching!!

Ingrid
11-16-2005, 05:14 PM
I know the feeling! Now I plan knitting for anywhere! I was knitting in traffic hold ups lately because they were working on part of the road I drive home on. I'm almost sorry they're done. Almost.

tigger0229
11-16-2005, 05:18 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: