PDA

View Full Version : Love the One You're With...lol

HeatherFeather
11-18-2005, 08:46 AM
That's what it feels like...so I have THREE projects going on....

Deb's sweater: just need to get the front done. I think I maybe 1/3 of the way done. Barring any unforseen things this weekend, I hope to get it done and pieced and HANDED over to her on Sunday.

Shirley's bag: This is an interesting thingy. I am making it with Lopi, all black, and she wants a flap, and an I cord handle, and LONG. This is the frist time I am actually creating something along these lines, and am making up as I go along. I hope she'll like it. SHE has ideas of what it is supposed to look like. I showed her another bag that is similar, but smaller, and she LOVED it. So, hopefully it'll work. Oh, this will be felted, and it is HUGE right now...

Ann's bag. Brown Sheep wool....little purse for her...rectangle bottom, done in the round up the sides, booga bag type, but rectangle not square. This is purple and yellow.

And THEN...contract for 5 pair of sox....YIKES>..he wanted wool cotton blend, but he needed THICK socks...they don't have any wool cotton blend in the worsted or heavier yarn (ragland I think she called it)...so I got some Socketta to tag along side the wool for the cotton...I am going to make him a pair without the Socketta first and see if he likes it...if he does then we'll go with that....It just adds SO much more to the pair of socks!!!

And THEN to top it all off...I get to quilt a quilt in January. It is for scouts, and all the girls are making self portraits. The quilt will be pieced by someone else, but I volunteered to quilt it. I said it should take about 6 weeks for me to do, rather than the 3 months the company said THEY would do it for. So that will be 6 weeks of NO knitting!!! boohoo....

ack..children are STILL not up yet!!!!!!!!! need to leave in 15 mins for school...toodles eveyone...have a great day!!!

KellyK
11-18-2005, 09:00 AM
Heather...the name of this post would make a TERRIFIC name for your thread in the BLOG forum!! hint! hint!

Not too many of us are monogamous..... :eyebrow:

HeatherFeather
11-18-2005, 09:07 AM
hehhee.....will keep that in mind....so...kay....will take the plunge!!! lol...