PDA

View Full Version : 11/21 good morning

tigger0229
11-21-2005, 09:45 AM
it's raining, ugh.
I got to knit some this weekend, and am back to the contrasting stripe in the sweatshirt.
How'd your weekend go??
:XX:

dustinac
11-21-2005, 09:48 AM
Hey we had a nice weekend I'm almost done with dh's scarf so I CO to my grandfather's scarf LOL.. We are suppose to have snow shh maybe if I write small it won't happen but tonight is a mix and I hate when it mixes and dh has to make that long drive home in the dark and mixture!! Suppose to have the s word all week.. Which I don't mind the s word so much if I'm home knitting watching it snow or when its just a skiff and I don't have to worry about dh on the roads :D

hedgehog
11-21-2005, 10:29 AM
It's raining here too... Really dark grey morning... blah...
I woke up feeling really dizzy this morning so i'm glad this week is shortened by the holidays. Friday night i worked until 1am and last night i worked until 12:30. Saturday i was a slug. I need a good few days of solid rest.

The semester is ending (i'm a professor) which means that my work is about to increase exponentially with all the grading i have to do. No knitting for weeks after this holiday weekend - just grading lab reports and exams! B-O-R-I-N-G!

Oh well... lecture today, office hours tomorrow and the rest of the week is MINE! Thank goodness... Must... find.... caffeine.... :shock:

-hh

Norman
11-21-2005, 10:57 AM
It's not too bad here.. round 30 or so.. not bad. still a little chilly tho

Started my PoA scarf this weekend.. Hopefully I Can get it done soon.. I'm like anxious to do that one :)

tigger0229
11-21-2005, 11:24 AM
hedgehog, I work for a university also, tho not a professor. I'm assistant for the associate dean of UG studies and believe me, I am busy BIG TIME with students. I'm usually working on the last semester stuff, the current, AND the upcoming! :shock:
norman, how is the scarf coming? any more work done on your sister's baby blankie?

Norman
11-21-2005, 11:43 AM
*laughs* the blanket no..

The scarf I only got about 3 rows in before I had to go to the theater.. however, I'm home today.. cause the kids are off from school, so I plan to at least get to the first color stripe..

feministmama
11-21-2005, 01:35 PM
32 degress. BBBrrrr. But no snow and its not that bone chillin cold like in Boston. Andit warms up to about 50 when the sun comes up.

I work in the computer labs at my university (I'ma doctoral student. I get paid to do my homework yippee) and there's a crazy lady thats casuing trouble. I hope I don't see her today.

My son and his dad went camping this weekend so I had the whole place to myself. Unfortunalty I had to work all day Saturday and today. They come back tonight. I only had Sunday to myself really. And I had to spend the better part of the day cleaning up after them! Some time off :rollseyes:

Well at least we have Thursday and Friday off. Maybe we'll go to the beach for the day. Yes Oregonians go to the beach in the winter. We are crazy. :cheering:

Jan in CA
11-21-2005, 01:49 PM
Um...it's about 69 right now and probably going to hit 80 today. http://bestsmileys.com/sun/3.gif

Nothing exciting happened this weekend. Shopping with daughter, knitting, ...