PDA

View Full Version : FO: Christmas Ornament, Grrrrr! Scarf..WIP 2 Scarves

dustinac
11-21-2005, 11:32 AM
The Christmas ornament was a boo boo.. It was suppose to be the boxed ornaments from the book Holiday Knits but I made it too big so made my own ornament LOL its made from Nature Spun 100% Worsted Wool in Arctic Moss and I used seed beads for the Tree...

The Grrrrr! Scarf is Kelly's pattern and I added a hole to it the colors I used were Patons Bohemian Copper Chaos,Lion Brand Fun Fur Black, Bernat Disco Mr.Brown its for my MIL for Christmas...

The two WIP scarves are for my grandfather and dh.. The pattern came from Holiday knits and I'm using Plymouth Encore D.K. and Plymouth Encore Worsted Weight... I can't find colors on these skeins not sure if its under the price label or what but the color #s are for the Navy (stripes)403.. For My Grandfather's lighter gray #389 and my dh's dark gray/almost black #520... I tried to get dh to pick a lighter color for his strip but he didn't want too now he wants my grandfather's scarf.. :rollseyes:

Edited to fix Kelly's Grrrrr! :D

KellyK
11-21-2005, 12:19 PM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

They look GREAT!!!! And LOVE the colors you chose!!

(Grrrrr! has FIVE R's and a !) :rollseyes:

rebecca
11-21-2005, 12:20 PM
Nice job on everything :cheering: :cheering: I really love your Christmas ornament...if you don't want the 'boo boo' as u say..you can send it to me :D !!!

dustinac
11-21-2005, 02:04 PM
:hiding: I'll fix it Kelly Promise

Thanks guys!! Rebecca this was my first time knitting and using beads so gonna keep it LOL really easy once I figure out how to keep the beads on the right side :rollseyes:

kemp
11-21-2005, 02:53 PM
Both of those look great!

Ingrid
11-21-2005, 05:41 PM
:cheering: :cheering: Great job!!

Jan in CA
11-21-2005, 05:45 PM
Very nice! I have Holiday Knits on my wishlist!

rebecca
11-21-2005, 06:12 PM
Okay, dusti....I'll take the next one :roflhard: :rofling:

KellyK
11-21-2005, 06:55 PM
:hiding: I'll fix it Kelly Promise
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

dustinac
11-21-2005, 10:04 PM
Thanks guys!! Been working on grandfather's scarf today although I really wanna knit this wrap I seen in my new wrap book but I'm being good and not CO till I finish my 100 scarves for Christmas :|

Jan, I really like Holiday Knits I got it a week ago from the bargain bin on Amazon great book!! Love the pictures too :thumbsup:

rebecca the next one?? :oo: :rofling: