PDA

View Full Version : Can I just freak out NOW???????????????

HeatherFeather
11-26-2005, 09:20 AM
HERE (http://knitty.com/ISSUEsummer05/PATTsatchel.html)

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG.....THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS, is the bag that I have been TRYING to make....NO idea it'd be called a SATCHEL>.............This is EXACTLY what I KNOW she wants....sigh.....sooooooooo....off to frog again..I think...first I am going to check my measurements...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for whom ever posted this...I feel MUCH better that I won't have to think and stress about it.

at least this time around there was only ONE ball involved!!!!!!!!!!

Angelia
11-26-2005, 09:43 AM
Oooh, I LOVE that!!

Glad you found "THE" pattern; too bad you have to :frog:, but at least you're working with a pattern now! :cheering:

KellyK
11-26-2005, 11:34 AM
ooh...Im not sure if this is a BAD freak-out (because of the frogging) or a GOOD freak-out (because of finding the perfect pattern)! :??

Well.......

:( HUGS! :(

and

:cheering: YAYYYYYYYYYY!!! She'll LOVE it!! :cheering:

HeatherFeather
11-26-2005, 11:43 AM
this is an ALL OF THE ABOVE freak out...................

AND when I started it...the pattern isn't REALLY clear for the big bag...and I had to frog that TOO...but I am well on my way now. Bottom is done, and I am one round thorugh the sides...whew....NOW I might get this done in the 4 days I thought it would take!!!

ebrperk
11-26-2005, 11:55 AM
Why is it projects always seem to take longer than you think they are going to take?????

Robin

HeatherFeather
11-26-2005, 12:04 PM
I think that thing called LIFE gets in MY way...