PDA

View Full Version : Look at my mail!

mintdee
12-01-2005, 02:57 PM
I got all the stuff that I orderd on the same day!!! I was so excited but the poor mailman had to carry it all to the house. Thankfully the packages were small. :rollseyes:

The three skeins of Tulip are for the Kitty pi bed (ordered that after Gypsy caught fire. Felt bad so I will be making her a bed)

the mulled wine and mist is for my booga bag
And the sued yarn is from Femmi (THANK YOU! :happydance: :happydance: )
And the needles... well... Who doesn't need more needles?
(From TaraKnits.com THANK YOU CAROL! :happydance: )

I am just happy dancing all over the place :roflhard:

Jan in CA
12-01-2005, 03:07 PM
The three skeins of Tulip are for the Kitty pi bed (ordered that after Gypsy caught fire. Felt bad so I will be making her a bed)

:shock: :shock: Your kitty caught fire?? :shock:

Oh and pretty yarn!!

tigger0229
12-01-2005, 03:09 PM
yummy yarn, but I'll take the cutie pie holding the needles!

shellebelle216
12-01-2005, 03:11 PM
Whoo Hoo!!!! :cheering:
Isn't it great?

mintdee
12-01-2005, 03:14 PM
:shock: :shock: Your kitty caught fire?? :shock:

Oh and pretty yarn!!

Okay in hind sight that sounds a lot worse that what it really was. She jumped onto the stove while I was cooking and put her tail to close to the fire (darn gas stove) you would not believe how fast a cats fur will catch fire. I grabbed her and beat off the fire then let her run to take care of herself. She doesn't have whiskers on one side of her face and her fur along that side is singed but other than that she is fine.
She definatly deserves a bed after that though.

KellyK
12-01-2005, 03:23 PM
OMG!! Is she bumping into things without whiskers on one side??? :(

Jan in CA
12-01-2005, 03:29 PM
OMG that poor kitty! Glad she is okay though!

Time for a kitty story... I have a friend who was having a romantic candle lit dinner with DH when her cat, doing what cats do best, jumped up on the table. Her tail caught fire which scared the cr$p out of her so she jumped up on the curtains by the table probably in an effort to outrun the burning tail. My friend grabbed the tail and pulled the fire out. Cat survived, but it did put a damper on the romantic dinner. :shock: :roflhard: This cat also survived a trip through the dryer. :shock:

shellebelle216
12-01-2005, 03:29 PM
My yarn just came in the mail:) I can't find my card reader for my camera so no picutre available :( But it is pretty!

Vendie
12-01-2005, 04:25 PM
OMG that poor kitty! Glad she is okay though!

Time for a kitty story... I have a friend who was having a romantic candle lit dinner with DH when her cat, doing what cats do best, jumped up on the table. Her tail caught fire which scared the cr$p out of her so she jumped up on the curtains by the table probably in an effort to outrun the burning tail. My friend grabbed the tail and pulled the fire out. Cat survived, but it did put a damper on the romantic dinner. :shock: :roflhard: This cat also survived a trip through the dryer. :shock:

It amazing that a species with the motto of "What's this? I think I'll stick my head in it" has survived as long as it has. :rollseyes: (my cat is included in this, she does some dumb things)

hedgehog
12-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Whoa :shock: poor kitty!!

My cat doesn't have a tail. He lost it in an unfortunate accident with a car tire when he was a kitten. That's how i got him, actually. He was a smooshed stray and the vet was a friend of mine. Asked me if i wanted him. I nursed him back to perfect health 13 years ago. So he has a little nub, like a bobcat, where his would-be fluffy tail should be. Perhaps that's a good thing!! ;) He's my little imprinted duckling who follows me EVERYWHERE.

-hh

mintdee
12-01-2005, 06:16 PM
Cats are the strangest animals. :roflhard: It really is amazing that the can be so incredibly smart but do the dumbest things. :??

Jouf
12-01-2005, 10:23 PM
Um, how in the heck did you get your order the same day you ordered? Who did you order from?? I think I want to try them!

Ingrid
12-01-2005, 10:27 PM
Um, how in the heck did you get your order the same day you ordered? Who did you order from?? I think I want to try them!

I think she meant she ordered them from different places and everything arrived on the same day. Either that, or her pizza parlor has yarn too!

chanters
12-02-2005, 03:22 PM

I think she meant she ordered them from different places and everything arrived on the same day. Either that, or her pizza parlor has yarn too!

Hmmm...interesting concept... "If your yarn isn't delivered in 30 minutes or less, it's free!" ...

Nice yarn, but I like the cutie with the needles best too :D Sho KYOOT! :heart: