PDA

View Full Version : Nylon needles are the bane of my existence

Arugula
12-04-2005, 09:58 AM
I've been snatching up any needles I can find at Goodwill and have ended up with a fair amount of nylon circulars. After trying to use a set last night I have decided that I HATE THEM!!! Seriously, they snag the yarn, they are all bendy, why would anyone want to use them? But if anyone does, I've got some they can have lol

Ingrid
12-04-2005, 11:34 AM
I hope you're not in sales! :roflhard: "They're awful, but do you want them anyway?"

dustinac
12-04-2005, 12:09 PM
:roflhard: :rofling:

HeatherFeather
12-04-2005, 12:59 PM
Omygosh...I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee my nylon needles.............I can take them off your hands!!!!!!!! :)

Jan in CA
12-04-2005, 01:40 PM
Dumb newbie question alert!

How do you know if you have nylon needles? Is there a certain brand? I'm happy with my bamboo needles, but just curious.

HeatherFeather
12-04-2005, 03:29 PM
mine are vintage....I am sure....but they are all one piece, and cream in color....

I have one set that I am getting used to using, LONG chord between, and the needles are actually bent...I am sure they are used for something I have no idea what for....but they are cool nonetheless....things just are so slick off them. :) But not to the slickness of those blasted aluminum needles...

feministmama
12-04-2005, 04:32 PM
Dumb newbie question alert!

How do you know if you have nylon needles? Is there a certain brand? I'm happy with my bamboo needles, but just curious.

I think this is what yer looking for

Arugula
12-04-2005, 08:55 PM
No, the bernat's are nylon covered aluminum. Mine are completely nylon-but sorry, I traded them to Carol at TaraKnit.com for some metal needles. :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: