PDA

View Full Version : OT - Another local store out of business

Ronda
12-05-2005, 10:29 AM
My favorite cross stitch store went out of business years ago. Since then, I haven't cross stitched as much. Recently (within the last year) I found another one about 1/2 hour away from home. It's not as nice as the other one, but at least it was available to me. (IMHO, Michael's and JoAnn's are not as nice as the specialty stores.) I just received a notice in the mail that they are closing now as well! Where will I get my cross stitch stuff? I can't explain this, but learning to knit recently has gotten me interested in cross stitching again. I think I've read that a few of you on the board here cross stitch as well as knit, so I was hoping you'd have some good links for me. It looks like I'm going to have to be buying my stuff online! :shock: If this thread should be taken to private conversation, feel free to PM or e-mail me!

brendajos
12-05-2005, 10:33 AM
my mother gets a lot of her ideas (if not her products, she has a good local store!) from www.123stitch.com and www.thesilverneedle.com .

Ronda
12-05-2005, 10:35 AM
:heart: Thanks!

ebrperk
12-05-2005, 10:45 AM
I so think I need to go to the Silver Needle one of these days. I am in Minnesota and they are in Oklahoma though but that looks like the mother lode of cross stitch.

Robin

aprildavis99
12-05-2005, 01:30 PM
Hey cool website!