PDA

View Full Version : Hello fellow knitters

knittinghopeless
12-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Hi there me again Knittinghopeless

Hello internette and debbie

Yes I have a project from her book debbie bliss number four.
Essential Jacket using Debbie Bliss merino chunky. I have some nice patterns from her books if your interesting in, some I could email you them or even fax you.
Cheers
Bye the way when RU coming to jolly old London?? I am a transplanted Canadian from Montreal. :XX:

InterNette
12-09-2005, 01:20 AM
hello, I am hoping next fall to be back in London, could even be summer, my roommates daughter has a house in St. Andrews and it is free most summers. Fall is best travel discounts and hotel fairs usually for us.
I miss the shows so much.
Does Debby Bliss actually teach any classes in her shop? How about Kaffe Fassett does he do classes or anything? I am a huge Fassett fan.[/b]

Debbie
12-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the forum! I sure wish you had been here this summer when I was looking for local yarn stores and knitters in London ! I did get to KIP (knit in public) when I was there ... and that was fun. Most of the yarn I found was in department type stores ... BUT it was all wonderful ...every minute of the trip! And I love knitting with the yarn I brought home. Best vacation souvenir a girl could buy :)

rebecca
12-09-2005, 01:53 PM
:waving: Hello and welcome...come on in, grab some sticks & fiber & have some fun :cheering: :cheering: