PDA

View Full Version : Jordana Paige...UPDATE

brendajos
12-09-2005, 03:04 AM
There are pics of the tweeeeeed (http://www.jordanapaige.com/messengerbag_tweed.html) up and i gotta say, i find it delightfully girly! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

And there is a new satchel (http://www.jordanapaige.com/knittingbag.html)that i am not as in love with but it is still kinda nice

And this link (http://www.jordanapaige.com/products.html) will take you to a page with all of their products!! ;)

jodstr2
12-09-2005, 03:08 AM
oooh yeah that tweed is cute :inlove: :heart: :inlove: :heart: :inlove: !!!

boyforpele13
12-09-2005, 05:45 AM
that tweed is TOTALLY hot. if that came in a not-so-pink color, i would be all over it! i gotta agree with you on the satchel too. it reminds me of an enormous old-skool change purse. Still cute, but the messenger bag gets my vote. :)

tigger0229
12-09-2005, 09:49 AM
oh, love the tweed. also like the satchel!

earthchick
12-09-2005, 09:56 AM
OH MY!!!! I'm totally drooling over that tweed. :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

dustinac
12-09-2005, 10:20 AM
ohh I love the tweed!!! :happydance:

Andrea
12-09-2005, 11:48 AM
Just copied and pasted the tweed website to my husband for Christmas!! I looooooooooooooooooooove it!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

Mer
12-09-2005, 01:17 PM
Oooh, I would really like that satchel if it weren't for the funny closure on top. Looks kinda small though.... :thinking:

jsauer
12-09-2005, 01:31 PM
DAYUM! I got that e-mail update too! Holy Moly! I LUUUV that tweed! Had the bag on my Christmas list - hopefully the ones who love me will check out the site and be as enamored as I am. I MUST have that bag. :heart: :heart: :heart:

rebecca
12-09-2005, 02:09 PM
Oh yeah, I got that email today...all her bags are yummy :thumbsup:

CarmenIbanez
12-09-2005, 03:32 PM
WHY WHY WHY did I agree to a christmas where only the kids get gifts? WHYYYYYYY??

mintdee
12-09-2005, 11:04 PM
that tweed is TOTALLY hot. if that came in a not-so-pink color, i would be all over it! i gotta agree with you on the satchel too. it reminds me of an enormous old-skool change purse. Still cute, but the messenger bag gets my vote. :)

But Pink is the new manly color! Didn't you know that real men wear pink? :roflhard:

LOVING the tweed :inlove:

BinkyKat
12-09-2005, 11:20 PM
I actually like the Satchel... Very purselike.. this coming from a gal with two purses made outa license plates! I think it would be fun to tote out for drinks or whatever... We have a cool place in town that seems to bring the hip knit chicks out... ;)

brendajos
12-09-2005, 11:25 PM
i would dig the satchel more if the colors appealed to me more. if it is brown i want camel. i carry an orange purse....i would fully dig on a lime green purse.....of course i love the pink tweed and plan on getting it with some of my christmas money and can hardly wait....not sure what other colors i would like.... :thinking:

koolbreeze
12-09-2005, 11:27 PM
ok those 2 looks like something i would buy!!! much better than that last one!

boyforpele13
12-10-2005, 05:16 AM
But Pink is the new manly color! Didn't you know that real men wear pink?

if i was worried about things that were manly, i probably wouldn't be obsessed with the fiber arts and praying that the Chanukkah fairy brings me a Jordana Paige messenger bag to tote my knitting around in. ;) i just don't like pink. :D

brendajos
12-10-2005, 10:33 AM
But Pink is the new manly color! Didn't you know that real men wear pink?

if i was worried about things that were manly, i probably wouldn't be obsessed with the fiber arts and praying that the Chanukkah fairy brings me a Jordana Paige messenger bag to tote my knitting around in. ;) i just don't like pink. :D

:roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: I think it is possible that i may adore him! :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: :rofling:

feministmama
12-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Ya know my LYS has some of these for sale (just the red ones) and I thought it was kinda small. I wonder if the messenger bag is a little bigger? I love the satchel though.

boyforpele13
12-12-2005, 11:05 PM
this is total silliness, but can i just say that i am thorougly tickled by the fact their item numbers are Ks and Ps, i.e. K3 P5.

Jenelle
12-12-2005, 11:15 PM
Ohh those are yummy knitting totes :drooling:

I'll just keep both of mine though :P

misstialouise
12-12-2005, 11:16 PM
I am drooling over the satchel..

:D

Had to run to my LYS to tell them to order me one.

Just not sure whether to get the blue or the brown..

:D

mintdee
12-12-2005, 11:51 PM
this is total silliness, but can i just say that i am thorougly tickled by the fact their item numbers are Ks and Ps, i.e. K3 P5.

You are much too cute for words :roflhard:

brendajos
12-12-2005, 11:57 PM

MFLYS has 3 owners. The first two that started the shop have license plates on their cars that say KnitOne and PurlOne and when the third partner joined she plated her car with INC ONE.

your post just made me think of that! :)

Jeremy
12-13-2005, 03:24 AM
Does she make anything that is decidedly (or even ambiguously) not girly? In other words, anything appropriate for a male knitter?

brendajos
12-13-2005, 08:23 AM
i would think that the camel/black and the navy/black messenger bags would fall pretty well into the not girly category.

benniesma
12-13-2005, 11:43 AM
I just love that tweed! sigh. If only I could justify getting a bag that expensive. My darned kids and all their eating and growing is using up my knitting money!!! :rollseyes:

brendajos
12-27-2005, 06:59 PM
i ordered mine this weekend so i called today to see when she was now anticipating them in stock. I was told that she had confirmation that they would be in stock tomorrow and should start shipping on Thursday.

Let's hope! :D :happydance:

Andrea
12-27-2005, 07:02 PM
Excellent!! My DH prdered me one and I am (im)patiently awaiting it!!

foldedbird
12-27-2005, 11:44 PM
Tia, get the brown for you and the blooh for me!!!

brendajos
12-28-2005, 10:11 PM
*sigh* I just found this on the Blog on her website.

December 28, 2005
Ah, the joys of customs. Yesterday I spoke too soon saying the new bags would be here today. Although the freight had cleared customs it seems they decided to do yet another inspection. This time it didn't pass. Why? Because the inspector seems to think the satchels are made from genuine leather. I couldn't help but smile at this. Yes, the fabric, at 100% poly, is that good. A simple sniff of the fabric would rule it out as leather, but apparently it has to go to their "labs." No more arrival date predictions until I have all the boxes in my warehouse.

Her post from yesterday though says that when they do get in there are 18 pallets that have to be unloaded into the warehouse! EIGHTEEEEEEN! That's enough for all of us isn't it? ;)

soooo...now we wait.... :verysad:

Andrea
12-28-2005, 11:47 PM
I second the :verysad:
I am sooooooooooo impatient!!!

brendajos
12-30-2005, 10:30 AM
:balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny: :balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny: :balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny: :balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny: :balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny:

(yeah i am channeling Rebecca! :D)

December 29, 2005
They're here! The Knitter's Satchel and The Knitter's Messenger Bag in tweed are now in stock. The delivery came early today, so majority of the pre-orders have been shipped. The remainder will ship tomorrow, which means your new bag will be in your knittin' hands by January 9th at the very latest.

If you would like to check the status of your order for a definite date, please use our tracking system. You'll need your ship to zip code and order number. The order number can be found on the email confirmation that was sent when your order was placed. It begins with 001.

:balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny: :balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny: :balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny: :balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny: :balloons: :happydance: :thumbsup: :sunny:

brendajos
12-30-2005, 10:33 AM
I just looked and mine should be here next Thursday! WOO HOO!!

Rescheduled
Rescheduled Delivery: Jan 5, 2006

Shipped to: OMAHA, NE, US
Shipped or Billed on: Dec 26, 2005

Tracking Number: 1Z 458 3YE 03 9947 355 5
Service Type: GROUND
Weight: 3.00 Lbs
Note: Your package is in the UPS system and has a rescheduled delivery date of Jan 5, 2006.

foldedbird
12-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Brenda, it's so strange that you sent my bag through Nebraska. But who am I to criticize...*sigh*. As long as it makes it to my door!

brendajos
12-30-2005, 01:50 PM
gitcher own bag! ;)

i am just so glad that it is on its way. i thought i was going to have to wait until we got our bonuses next month to get it! :happydance:

wewantmore
12-30-2005, 01:58 PM
I soooo want one of these bags. But I can't convince Steven that I need Denise's let alone a bag. :rollseyes:

Congrats on the new addition. :happydance: