PDA

View Full Version : OT...But, please read It's an important holiday project!

rebecca
12-11-2005, 04:49 PM
Hi everyone, a friend of mine sent this to me today and I am asking that you please check it out & fill it out, it's a very, very IMPORTANT thing to do for the holiday spirit in you ;)
http://members.aol.com/frogiearno/dearsanta.htm

HAPPY HOLIDAYS :D

Hildegard_von_Knittin
12-11-2005, 05:29 PM
well, I did it, then the dialog box popped up, I hit "ok" and nothing... hmm...

Jan in CA
12-11-2005, 05:30 PM
Same thing happened to me... filled it out, clicked okay and nothing. :??

benniesma
12-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Cute! Here's how mine turned out..

Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Anita's Office party. It was Gretchen who spiked the punch with too much beer. I can't help it if I drank 5 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like vanilla.

I thought it was funny when I put David's shirt on my head and danced the ballet on the table while singing `I want you to want me'. I didn't mean to break Anita's phone and don't know why Anita would accuse me of robbery.

I don't remember calling Danny's wife a sweet horse---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Paula's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that chocolate.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's bedroom. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a spicy dog and have me arrested for assault!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all sickly and cold. And I'm really not to blame for any of this small stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and wisely yours,
Laura (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 10 bucks!

KellyK
12-11-2005, 06:19 PM
HEE HEEE!!!!!! :roflhard: Here's mine:

Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Hildie's Office party. It was Ingrid who spiked the punch with too much chocolate martini. I can't help it if I drank 4 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like clean laundry.

I thought it was funny when I put FiberGirl's undies on my head and danced the macarena on the buffet while singing `Careless Whisper'. I didn't mean to break Hildie's cell phone and don't know why Hildie would accuse me of blasphemy.

I don't remember calling Deano's wife a loquacious llama---even though she looked like one with teal eye shadow and emerald lipstick!

And when I threw up on Rebecca's husband's boob, it was only because I ate too much of that cake.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my horse-drawn carriage through my neighbor's foyer. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a serene pooch and have me arrested for tomfoolery!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all stinky and horrendous. And I'm really not to blame for any of this globulous stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and sneakily yours,
Kelly (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 4 bucks!

BinkyKat
12-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Nada results here... we suk :rollseyes:

Vendie
12-11-2005, 07:50 PM
HEE HEEE!!!!!! :roflhard: Here's mine:
I thought it was funny when I put FiberGirl's undies on my head and danced the macarena on the buffet while singing `Careless Whisper'.

Gee, I hope they were clean undies, KK! :roflhard:

Angelia
12-11-2005, 07:58 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard:

Here's mine. I can't believe I didn't include "boobies" in there anywhere...thanks for taking care of that, Kelly!

Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Jill's Office party. It was Cathy who spiked the punch with too much Pepsi. I can't help it if I drank 13 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like strawberries.

I thought it was funny when I put Suzanne's sweater on my head and danced the rumba on the chair while singing `Everybody Wants to Rule the World'. I didn't mean to break Jill's blender and don't know why Jill would accuse me of theft.

I don't remember calling Jeff's wife a cushy cow---even though she looked like one with blue eye shadow and yellow lipstick!

And when I threw up on Laurel's husband's arm, it was only because I ate too much of that cheese.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my car through my neighbor's door. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a sweet cat and have me arrested for embezzlement!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all surly and finicky. And I'm really not to blame for any of this dirty stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and slowly yours,
Angelia (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 5 bucks!

rebecca
12-11-2005, 08:07 PM
:roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: HILARIOUS!! I wonder why some aren't showing up?!

Jan in CA
12-11-2005, 08:28 PM
I got it work in IE. Doesn't work in Firefox apparently. :rollseyes:

Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Gina's Office party. It was Gail who spiked the punch with too much Diet Coke. I can't help it if I drank 3 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like cinnamon.

I thought it was funny when I put Mary's slippers on my head and danced the chicken dance on the bed while singing `White Christmas'. I didn't mean to break Gina's laptop and don't know why Gina would accuse me of robbery.

I don't remember calling Jeff's wife a horny cow---even though she looked like one with red eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on Marie's husband's butt, it was only because I ate too much of that cupcake.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my seadoo through my neighbor's kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a happy cat and have me arrested for hijacking!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all lazy and heavy. And I'm really not to blame for any of this scratchy stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and very yours,
Jan (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 4 bucks!

KellyK
12-11-2005, 08:41 PM
I can't believe I didn't include "boobies" in there anywhere...thanks for taking care of that, Kelly!
No problem. Im always there for ya!

I only hope Lonnie (Rebecca's DH) isnt upset that someone threw up on his! :roflhard:

MaggieL
12-11-2005, 09:19 PM
My DH and I have sat here and laughed and laughed. I can't wait to share with friends!!

Angelia
12-12-2005, 12:15 AM
I can't believe I didn't include "boobies" in there anywhere...thanks for taking care of that, Kelly!

I only hope Lonnie (Rebecca's DH) isnt upset that someone threw up on his! :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Jenelle
12-12-2005, 02:36 AM
Here's mine:

Dear Santa,

I have been a good Girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Katie's Office party. It was Alex who spiked the punch with too much Coffee. I can't help it if I drank 5 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like Coffee.

I thought it was funny when I put Sam's Shirt on my head and danced the Robot on the Coffee table while singing `In the Waiting Line'. I didn't mean to break Katie's Microwave and don't know why Katie would accuse me of Theft.

I don't remember calling Ben's wife a small Cow---even though she looked like one with Green eye shadow and Black lipstick!

And when I threw up on Nicki's husband's Toe, it was only because I ate too much of that Spagetti.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my Corvette through my neighbor's Kitchen. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a Small Cat and have me arrested for Murder!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all Huge and Fast. And I'm really not to blame for any of this Odd stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and lovingly yours,
Jenelle (Really a nice Girl!)

P.S. It's only 70 bucks!

kemp
12-12-2005, 11:28 AM
I had the same Firefox issue. Must be a missing plugin or something.

I hate it when I end up dancing around with panties on my head!

Santa Clause
North Pole, Earth

Dear Santa,

I have been a good girl.
It really wasn't my fault what happened at Lisa's Office party. It was Erica who spiked the punch with too much champagne. I can't help it if I drank 32 glasses. It was so good---smelled and tasted just like plumeria.

I thought it was funny when I put Jen's panties on my head and danced the macarena on the sofa while singing `Figured You Out'. I didn't mean to break Lisa's mp3 and don't know why Lisa would accuse me of murder.

I don't remember calling Harold's wife a stupendous alpaca---even though she looked like one with black eye shadow and blue lipstick!

And when I threw up on June's husband's toe, it was only because I ate too much of that magic cookie bars.

After all that fun, I admit I was a little tired. So I fell asleep on my way home and drove my astin martin convertible through my neighbor's office. I don't think that was any reason for my neighbor to call me a horrible dog and have me arrested for shoplifting!

So, Santa...here I sit in my jail cell on Christmas Eve, all yummy and terriffic. And I'm really not to blame for any of this beautiful stuff. Please bring me what I want the most---bail money!

Sincerely and slowly yours,
Cheryl (Really a nice girl!)

P.S. It's only 52 bucks!

feministmama
12-12-2005, 12:42 PM
My 9 year old loved mad libs. I don't think this one is...ah...um....age appropriate though. :rollseyes:

Jan in CA
12-12-2005, 12:49 PM
My 9 year old loved mad libs. I don't think this one is...ah...um....age appropriate though. :rollseyes:

Here's some that he can do. My 10yr old niece loves them.
http://www.penguinputnam.com/static/packages/us/yreaders/madlibs/fun.html
http://www.eduplace.com/tales/

rebecca
12-12-2005, 12:58 PM

YEAH...WHAT'S UP WITH THAT :shock: ?!.....LOL :roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: LOL, bunch of lushes & criminals around here!!