PDA

View Full Version : I laugh everytime....

wewantmore
12-23-2005, 03:31 PM
I come to KH.com

The home page picture of Amy it looks like she is giving me the finger and I can't help but laugh.

I need to learn to knit her way for when I'm at IL's house.

:roflhard:

Michelle

Angelia
12-23-2005, 03:44 PM
OMG!!

I'd never noticed that---but she does look like she's giving us the finger!

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Vendie
12-23-2005, 03:44 PM
:shock: omg, it DOES kinda look like Amy's giving us the finger

AMY!! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF!! :roflhard:

Danielle
12-23-2005, 03:47 PM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: I agree!! :roflhard:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

Julie
12-23-2005, 03:48 PM
And sweetly smiling all the while! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

ecuzzacrea
:roflhard: i just noticed that!

humblestumble
lol...so silly! :lol:

itscryttle
12-23-2005, 03:54 PM
:roflhard: I never noticed that either!

wewantmore
12-23-2005, 03:54 PM
I think it's that sweet smile that makes it even funnier. ;)

Jenelle
12-23-2005, 04:02 PM
Oh my goodness!

I never noticed that!! :rofling:

Angelia
12-23-2005, 04:06 PM
I think it's that sweet smile that makes it even funnier. ;)

Yes, yes, yes!!!

Amy will be horrified....

Jouf
12-23-2005, 04:16 PM
Had to go take another look. You're all right! I would never have thought that of Amy either... :thinking:

Do you think her ears are ringing?

susies1955
12-23-2005, 04:24 PM
OH MY.........see really "IS" doing that. She is going to get a ton of hits on her site isn't she???????? LOL,
Susie

misstialouise
12-23-2005, 04:44 PM
LMAO!!!

knitncook
12-23-2005, 05:14 PM
Oh gee! I just choked on a caramel!! Now everytime I look at the front page I'm going to giggle!

kome
12-23-2005, 06:49 PM
Thanks for making everybody's day and embarrassing Amy! :rofling:

Angelia
12-23-2005, 07:00 PM
OT Kome: Love SG Atlantis....and Joe Flanigan! :heart: :drooling:

feministmama
12-23-2005, 07:08 PM
That's not the finger, its the universal symbol for...um...well....ah...knit happy, yeah thats it, knit happy :cheering:

dustinac
12-23-2005, 08:22 PM
That's not the finger, its the universal symbol for...um...well....ah...knit happy, yeah thats it, knit happy :cheering:

:rofling: Knitters Unite!!!

We have this problem with my 5yr old when he thinks he puts only his middle finger on his cheek... or when he taps his lips its only his middle finger.. when he reads you guessed it the middle finger goes along with the words... when he points yeah its only his middle finger its very hard to get a 5yr old to understand why he cannot do this and must remeber to use his index finger... :rollseyes:

Angelia
12-23-2005, 08:30 PM

Poor little guy...

dustinac
12-23-2005, 08:33 PM
:roflhard: I know I have to get him broke of this before next year when its school time... also dh says I should add we didn't show him to use the middle finger... just something he does.. :oops:

Angelia
12-23-2005, 08:41 PM

How often does your son spend time alone with dad, say in the car.... :rofling:

CateKnits
12-23-2005, 09:15 PM
Middle fingers in the car are dangerous!

wewantmore
12-23-2005, 09:40 PM
So I'm the only one that thought it looked like the finger?? :oops:

Angelia
12-23-2005, 11:14 PM
So I'm the only one that thought it looked like the finger?? :oops:

:roflhard: :roflhard:

Hardly :)

dustinac
12-24-2005, 10:09 AM

How often does your son spend time alone with dad, say in the car.... :rofling:

Ya know when dh said that this is the first thing that came to mind... :lol: he said no I don't when he is in the car with me just during Columbus rush hour traffic do I *think* about doing it.. :rofling:

knitncook
12-24-2005, 10:10 AM
:roflhard: I know I have to get him broke of this before next year when its school time... also dh says I should add we didn't show him to use the middle finger... just something he does.. :oops:

When my son was not yet 2 he had his index finger broken by a nurse(we were there for my dd and the nurse inadvertantly slammed the door on my son's finger) Anyway, he couldn't point so started using his middle finger. Still does and he's 7. We don't worry about it too much and figure one day he will realize and become aware and quit (or not) :roflhard:

punkhippiemom
12-24-2005, 12:56 PM
My Dad's almost 60 and has always done that... never figured out why :??

:roflhard:
OMG, I didn't realize she had changed her picture again, that is soooo funny... kind of like somebody putting bunny ears behind the Mona Lisa... :roflhard:

Jan in CA
12-24-2005, 01:03 PM
That's funny! I come into the forum page and not the home page so I had to go look. ;)

Speaking of fingers...my DH worked for Disneyland last summer and he had to learn to point with either full hand (all fingers out and thumb in palm) or with the first two fingers (index and middle). Apparently this is to be PC and not offend anyone.

punkhippiemom
12-24-2005, 01:20 PM
In some countries, it is extremely offensive to point with the index finger... and I think that a thumbs-up is not as universally cool as Fonzie made it out to be ;)
With Disney being such an international place, I'm sure that was why they taught him to do that....
I always thought working at Disney would be such a let-down... I don't know if I would be able to enjoy it after seeing Tigger on his lunch break or knowing that Snow White took this job after the modeling thing didn't work out... :rollseyes:

Jan in CA
12-24-2005, 01:42 PM
I always thought working at Disney would be such a let-down... I don't know if I would be able to enjoy it after seeing Tigger on his lunch break or knowing that Snow White took this job after the modeling thing didn't work out... :rollseyes:

We live 20 miles away so Disneyland has always been a big part of our life. We often have passes, too. When DH retired from the fire department he thought it might be fun to work there so he applied last summer. He ended up working in Disney's California Adventure and he really enjoyed it...loved interracting with all the people. He's very social and a big goof so it was a perfect job. :roflhard: Only problem was the hours. They wanted him there 5 days a week and due to traffic issues in southern CA it was becoming a full time job and since he's retired it's not what he had in mind so he quit after a couple months.