PDA

View Full Version : I NEEEEEED purple lamb's pride!! Best source?

KellyK
12-27-2005, 05:10 PM
(Like Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music...)
OH HELP. :(

I need ONE skein of Supreme Purple (Ive also seen it called just purple...color #100) Lamb's Pride Worsted to finish my cloggies. My LYS is backordered for WEEKS. And, they may not even get that color in then...

Does anyone have a sacrificial skein (or even a half-a skein?), or just know a GREAT (cheap) online source? :pray:

Jax3303
12-27-2005, 05:26 PM
http://www.kaleidoscopeyarns.com/brown-sheep-lambs-pride-worsted-wool-mohair-blend-yarn.html
I LOVE Kaleidoscope yarns. they have decent prices and even their basic shipping option is really fast. When I ordered from them on a Thursday, I had my order on Monday.

HTH!

Andrea
12-27-2005, 07:05 PM
(Like Julie Andrews in The Sound of Music...)
OH HELP. :(

I need ONE skein of Supreme Purple (Ive also seen it called just purple...color #100) Lamb's Pride Worsted to finish my cloggies. My LYS is backordered for WEEKS. And, they may not even get that color in then...

Does anyone have a sacrificial skein (or even a half-a skein?), or just know a GREAT (cheap) online source? :pray:

How much do you need?? I have 2 skeins, but there's not a lot left...

KellyK
12-27-2005, 07:14 PM
:heart: MUAH :heart: MUAH :heart: MUAH :heart: MUAH :heart: MUAH :heart:

Do you have a HALF skein?? That would be PLENTY!!

:heart: MUAH :heart: MUAH :heart: MUAH :heart: MUAH :heart: MUAH :heart:

Andrea
12-27-2005, 11:38 PM
I have this much

Let me know soon b/c I leave on vacation Friday morning so I can mail it out to you within the next 2 days...

KellyK
12-28-2005, 12:12 AM
I PMd you, you WONDERFUL woman you!!!