PDA

View Full Version : CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP!!!!!!

yeah_im_crazy
12-29-2005, 02:02 AM
HEY GUESS WHAT PPLS I JUST FOUND SUM WOOL YARN 4 $2.25 A SKEIN AT ELANN.COM!!!!!!!!!!!! I OREDERD SOME!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAYYYYY..... AND I ORDERED SOME CIRCULAR NEEDLES TOO..........SOME FLEXIBLE ONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAP CHEAP

CHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAPCHEAP CHEAP

CHEAPCHEAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan in CA
12-29-2005, 02:33 AM
LOL Well good for you! Which one was it?

KellyK
12-29-2005, 08:33 AM
:roflhard:

yeah_im_crazy
12-29-2005, 03:18 PM
well for me, not having very much $$ most of the time, i was overjoyed to find cheap wool prices! i bought the peruvian collections highland wool in mocha heather (2 balls) and a pair of bryspun flexible circular needles size 10 for $7.68. i couldnt believe how many colors they had!!!! (the yarn, i mean.) i plan to make the highland wool felted bag, now that i know how, thanks to all you good people in the kh.com forum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxx,
megan

Lady M
12-29-2005, 03:42 PM
Here where I live there is nothing but Walmart and a Michaels and its almost 40 miles one way !!! I live in Tennessee way back in the mountains and to drive into town is an all day trip for me and the selections are so few for anything speciality like yarns. I really appreciate the tip !!! I ordered 3 skines of diffrent shades of blue and
since it is wool it should felt beautifully!!!

:cheering: Thankies A Heap !!! :cheering:
Anne :

yeah_im_crazy
12-29-2005, 11:07 PM
your welcome.....hey my uncle tim and his kids live in tenessee!!!!

kitkat
12-30-2005, 12:32 AM
I used the Peruvian Highland on my midget booga bag....just keep that in mind, it felts small! Loved it. I think WOTA might be a better price but Peruvian has such lovely colors.

(and dang I wish I would have ordered some of that cascade last week!)

yeah_im_crazy
12-30-2005, 01:27 AM
ive been meaning to ask for a while now......what is WOTA????????????

yeah_im_crazy
12-30-2005, 01:29 AM
ohhh wait i know......wool of the andes!!!!! ive been wondering bout that for days now and as soon as i hit the "submit" button it just pops into my mind!!!!! duh. :roflhard:

Jan in CA
12-30-2005, 02:11 AM
WOTA is only $1.97 a skein and it's great for felting projects!

yeah_im_crazy
12-30-2005, 02:31 AM
ooohhhh.....maybe i'll try that my next project!!!!!!!! thanks for the info!!!!!!!!! good idea!!!!!! :figureditout:

chicagoknitter
12-30-2005, 09:22 PM
Did I hear that you can use WOTA for the FT Clogs???

Ingrid
12-30-2005, 09:25 PM
Did I hear that you can use WOTA for the FT Clogs???

I believe the majority of the 57,859 clogs made in the Knit Along were made from WOTA. ;)

chicagoknitter
01-01-2006, 05:53 PM
Thank you very much.