PDA

View Full Version : I'm so excited I can hardly sit still...

Ronda
12-30-2005, 09:33 AM
Went to LYS last night and got my circular needles (Addi Turbo) and DPN and 3 skeins of Noro for my very first booga bag! They did not have the color I wanted. I fell in love with #55 but they had only 2 skeins of it! We ripped that place apart (me and the store owner) looking for just one more skein. Her computer told her that 5 skeins were in inventory, but we never found more than two. I ended up choosing a different color (can't remember the number right off hand), but now I have what I need to make my bag. I'm scared to death but I can't wait to try it!

BonnieM
12-30-2005, 09:47 AM
Yeah for you!! It's a fun bag to make and Noro felts up beautifully. Don't be scared...have fun, and ask questions if you need to. Happy :XX:

KellyK
12-30-2005, 10:14 AM
:cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

aprildavis99
12-31-2005, 12:27 AM
Booga's are soooo much fun. :cheering: I even like just saying "Booga" "Hand me my Booga, dear." or "My keys are in my Booga." I just love it. :heart: :heart:

Sheesh! The things that make me giddy these days. :rollseyes:

BOOGA! Aww. It's still cool to say. :roflhard:

Sure! I would love another cappuchino. :shock:

Jenelle
12-31-2005, 12:39 AM
I hope you have fun making your booga bag :)

Make sure you take pictures of it when its finished ;)

Ronda
12-31-2005, 02:00 AM
It's 1 a.m. I'm usually in bed by 10:30 p.m. I've been working on my booga bag all night! LOL

benniesma
12-31-2005, 08:59 AM
I made a felted bag with Noro and it was so nice to work with. Felted just great! Have fun!

Jazzmatazz
12-31-2005, 12:28 PM
I love using my Booga. It's just the right size for phone, wallet, keys, and lipstick. Next time, I will make the handle a little shorter as it has stretched somewhat. I think putting the plastic mesh in the bottom has really helped it hold its shape without having to line the thing. Have fun with yours!