PDA

View Full Version : socks

margie
01-02-2006, 10:51 AM
I just finished my second pair of socks! This pair is for ME. I used schoeller stahler "limbo mexiko" yarn. I didn't find the exact same pattern repeat in the 2nd skein, so the socks aren't the same, but I don't really care- I like them this way! :happydance:

Ingrid
01-02-2006, 10:54 AM
:cheering: :cheering: They look wonderful!! The fact that they don't match exactly adds to their hand-made charm!

Danielle
01-02-2006, 10:56 AM
WTG Margie! They look great! :thumbsup:

VickiIL
01-02-2006, 11:28 AM
I just finished my second pair of socks! This pair is for ME. I used schoeller stahler "limbo mexiko" yarn. I didn't find the exact same pattern repeat in the 2nd skein, so the socks aren't the same, but I don't really care- I like them this way! :happydance:

These are great. I am going to need to look for that yarn I LOVE it. :inlove:
And about matching, unless the pattern repeat is VERY obvious and Very small, I usually don't bother matching them. I personally like my socks a little mismatched!

Angelia
01-02-2006, 11:31 AM
Those look wonderful, Margie! :cheering:

And yeah, I like the pattern being a bit off--you can designate right and left socks that way! :rofling:

KellyK
01-02-2006, 03:02 PM
:cheering:

vcuchica931
01-02-2006, 04:47 PM
These are great. I am going to need to look for that yarn I LOVE it. :inlove:
And about matching, unless the pattern repeat is VERY obvious and Very small, I usually don't bother matching them. I personally like my socks a little mismatched!

ditto. Except I probably wont ever bother matching them. More unique and cute!

Racerkatie
01-02-2006, 06:30 PM
My husband just looked over my shoulder and said "Very nice socks." So there you go, even a guy non-knitter impressed. Good job; those look great.