View Full Version : Bryspun Rosewood Needles

01-18-2006, 10:47 PM
Anyone have an opinion on these? I'm trying to decide between Brittany's, which I know I love, and the Bryspun rosewood. They just look so pretty! Any input greatly appreciated! :) Thanks all!

01-20-2006, 12:36 AM
You might want to check out Knitter's Review
They have a review of the Pony brand of Rosewood needles. It might give you some baseline upon which to judge the material, if nothing else.

But you know, if you like wood needles, there's nothing wrong with investing in a pair of something new to see how you like it. Even if you don't love them, you might find you end up with a project for which they are perfect. I have my favorite needles but sometimes, I have to go through the collection of my less popular needles to find the right ones for the job.

01-20-2006, 02:16 AM
Thanks, Marnie! I do love the dark wood color and you are absolutely right about trying something new! I'm going to get them! Now to pick a size.... <teehee> Another dilemma! I was going to get 6's because I haven't any <gasp!> but at the same time, I haven't needed any thus far and I rather fancy the larger needles. Maybe 10-1/2 instead, I don't have any straights in that size. Ordering on Monday, I'll post a review when I receive them. ;)