PDA

View Full Version : Good Service!!!

margie
01-26-2006, 01:33 PM
There is a LYS that is a couple of hours away from me- I've been there twice. They are a fantastic store, with everything that you could possibly need for knitting, crocheting, spinning and weaving. Their selection of yarns is unbelievable! The first time I went there I stood in front of the sock yarn for 30 minutes. Yesterday, I wanted to get supplies for needle felting, for the Cubs clogs that I am making for the chemo kid KAL. I decided to order from them online, since I doubted that I would be able to make the drive there this weekend, and the other LYS in my area don't have felting needles or roving. I went to their website, and placed an order yesterday morning. An hour later, I realized that I had forgotten something, so I called them and asked if I could add it to my order. I received my order TODAY!!! I realize that they are only a couple of hours away, so I would get the package sooner than if they were far away, but still!! That is quick. The store is called The Mannings, and their website is:

www.the-mannings.com

Julie
01-26-2006, 01:55 PM
That's awesome!

can't wait to see the clogs :inlove: