PDA

View Full Version : Thanks so much to my teacher Kelly

bronzee
01-29-2006, 05:17 PM
I just want to say that I am happy to have met Kelly at my clog knitting class. She is fun, inspirational and is making my return to knitting very enjoyable. Thanks Kelly for a great class, all the online info and for being such a fun and interesting instructor!

Ingrid
01-29-2006, 06:07 PM
:cheering: :cheering: We love our Kelly, too!! :heart: :heart:

Julie
01-29-2006, 06:58 PM
We always knew she'd be a great Clog teacher someday!! :D

mintdee
01-29-2006, 07:32 PM
:cheering: :cheering:
Wooo Kelly!

Welcome to the boards :thumbsup:

punkhippiemom
01-29-2006, 07:46 PM
WTG, Kelly! Teaching clogs classes and recruiting new faces to KH! :cheering:
Welcome Bronzee ;) hope you like it here as much as we do!

Danielle
01-29-2006, 07:57 PM
:cheering: Yay Teacher Kelly!! :cheering:

Welcome, bronzee! :waving:

Angelia
01-29-2006, 08:09 PM
Welcome!! :waving:

And yay, Kelly!! :heart: :heart: Nice job in creating clog converts AND new KH'ers in one fell swoop!

KellyK
01-29-2006, 08:59 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

Thanks SO much!!! (Is that you, Bren??) ;)

It has been SO much fun teaching this class.....Ive learned to LOOSEN UP about following hte pattern to a tee.....our Hildie will be happy. :lol:

SUCH a great experience for me, too.....

(Tell 'em about Howie, Bronzee!!)

PurlyGyrl
01-30-2006, 04:00 PM
Quick hijack here! When I read the words "clogs classes" a mental picture jumped in my head of Kelly knitting and clogging at the same time--clogging in the sense of square dancing-you know- "do si do and alamand left, swing partner to a five hand star." Yee Haw. :rofling: Of course, Kelly is talented enough to do both at the same time.

O.K. back to your regularly scheduled message board.

KellyK
01-30-2006, 06:42 PM
OH YEAH! I could TOTALLY do that!! :roflhard:

kemp
01-31-2006, 01:32 PM
Quick hijack here! When I read the words "clogs classes" a mental picture jumped in my head of Kelly knitting and clogging at the same time--clogging in the sense of square dancing-you know- "do si do and alamand left, swing partner to a five hand star." Yee Haw. :rofling: Of course, Kelly is talented enough to do both at the same time.

O.K. back to your regularly scheduled message board. :roflhard: :roflhard: That IS quite a picture! I wouldn't actually clog in the clogs though...slippery :)