PDA

View Full Version : I got my yogi tea!

Cristy
02-05-2006, 08:51 PM
I can't remember who made the original post but a couple of weeks back someone posted a thread about how to go to Yogi tea's website and register for free tea--well--the order I had sent to my mom's house came yesterday! ;) WooHoo!!

:rollseyes: my daughter is making me put this smiley here...

Darhain
02-05-2006, 08:54 PM
Got mine, too! I have yet to try it, however. Which package did you get? I got the detox package -- the raspberry smells yummy even through the paper! :lol:

Jan in CA
02-05-2006, 08:58 PM
WAY to spicy for me! :shock: I'll give to my daughter.

Jenelle
02-05-2006, 09:19 PM
Got mine, too! I have yet to try it, however. Which package did you get? I got the detox package -- the raspberry smells yummy even through the paper! :lol:

I got that one.... I tried the raspberry and I thought it would have been different. I didn't like it. But the Bedtime tea was good. Tastes something like mint but a different flavor.

gardenmommy
02-05-2006, 09:34 PM
I haven't gotten my tea yet.

I also STILL haven't gotten my FREE BALL OF DISCO yet either, and I am sure that it has been about four months since I put in my request, it was before my baby was born, and she's 3 1/2 months old!

brightspot
02-05-2006, 09:47 PM
I haven't gotten my tea yet.

I also STILL haven't gotten my FREE BALL OF DISCO yet either, and I am sure that it has been about four months since I put in my request, it was before my baby was born, and she's 3 1/2 months old!

I got the tea yesterday, but I haven't gotten the yarn either. You're right, it has been a few months.

Jenelle
02-05-2006, 09:50 PM
I havn't gotten my yarn either... I wonder why the delay...

Cristy
02-05-2006, 10:02 PM
I got the detox package too--I have the bedtime tea in laying in my lap as I type--I'm about to go heat some water. I didn't notice the raspberry smell...
I ordered another type (can't even remember which one now..) and asked that it be sent to my house...hopefully it'll get here tomorrow. Mom and I live in the same city--this came to her house yesterday.

Cristy
02-05-2006, 10:21 PM
okay so I'm drinking the sleepytime tea and it has this strange minty, in your throat kind of aftertaste that is weirding me out...mostly b/c I've tasted it before and I have no idea what it is. A couple of years back I found some yogi tea that was supposed to be a mood stablizer of sorts and I loved it except for this same aftertaste....I thought maybe it was just that particular tea--is it all yogi teas? These are the only two I've tried.

boyforpele13
02-07-2006, 06:44 AM
how many bags did you guys get? i thought the offer depicted 4 bags, but i can't remember and i got 2. I also have not got my disco. :(

Darhain
02-07-2006, 08:12 AM
how many bags did you guys get? i thought the offer depicted 4 bags, but i can't remember and i got 2. I also have not got my disco. :(

I received three bags, which is what I expected. Which package did you get?

I received my ball of disco about three months ago. Just the feel of it makes my skin crawl. And it's the most ugly shade of brown. Want it? :lol:

boyforpele13
02-07-2006, 08:29 AM
i got the green ones and it came with a lemon ginger and a decaf and that's it. thank you for your disco offer, but i made everyone and their mother sign up for it so if they ever do arrive, i will be overrun with the stuff myself. i'm kinda over the whole fur thing now. i wasn't when i made the request a gajillion months ago, but hey, it's still free. ;) if i get the brown, i will probably make Kelly's scarf. if i get funner colors, there's actually a free purse pattern that's kinda cute and i'm sure i could pawn it off on someone. ;)

Cristy
02-07-2006, 11:35 AM
I got three kinds of tea in my package--the raspberry, sleepytime and peach detox.

brightspot
02-07-2006, 12:10 PM
I tried my tea yesterday. I love teas, but I thought these tasted like dirt. I took one swallow and made a different cup.