PDA

View Full Version : Quiz: What kind of knitting needle are you?

Danielle
02-12-2006, 08:03 PM
Not sure if this has been posted before or not, but here you go:

What kind of knitting needle are you? Find out here! (http://quizilla.com/users/larissmix/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20knitting%20needles%20are%20you% 3F/)

You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!

Ingrid
02-12-2006, 08:08 PM
It said I was bamboo. I'm really an Addi kind of girl! ;)

CateKnits
02-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Turbo charged, eh? :rollseyes:

Ingrid
02-12-2006, 08:42 PM
I prefer "Greased Lightning." ;)

misstialouise
02-12-2006, 08:47 PM
http://images.quizilla.com/L/larissmix/1077233136_turbo.jpg
You are "turbo" charged.
Fast moving and classy, you get things done with
power and grace. Your expensive tastes can
be deceiving, since what you really value is
quality and efficiency. As you're careening
around those corners in life, finishing a
dozen knitted objects each month, stop and
smell the roses. Don't miss the beauty of
process!

Amber
02-12-2006, 09:02 PM
You are pink aluminum.
Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic things. If they're 99 cents at Goodwill all the better! You are moved by striking colors and tasty morsels, and you like a stitch-n-bitch session in the sun. Just remember, while you're being kitschy cool, don't get too cold. Ice cubes are best kept in your cocktails, baby!

:happydance:

CateKnits
02-12-2006, 09:16 PM
I got turbo charged and I've never used them. I'M a bamboo kind of girl. Let's trade personalities, Ingrid. :roflhard:

Jan in CA
02-12-2006, 09:16 PM
Apparently I'm turbo charged...even though I don't have any addis yet. :roflhard:

Jenelle
02-12-2006, 09:19 PM
You are interchangeable.
Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. You are good at so many things, it's amazing, but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up. They have row counters for people like you!

Wow... That last part is SO like me :shock:

dustinac
02-12-2006, 09:34 PM
You are "turbo" charged.
Fast moving and classy, you get things done with power and grace. Your expensive tastes can be deceiving, since what you really value is quality and efficiency. As you're careening around those corners in life, finishing a dozen knitted objects each month, stop and smell the roses. Don't miss the beauty of process!

I thought I took this test before and got a different answer :?? answers must go on my mood... ROTFLOL I got turbo although I wish I could finish a dozen projects in a month!!

knittingachiever
02-12-2006, 10:31 PM
You are pink aluminum.
Retro, straightforward and fun, you love classic things. If they're 99 cents at Goodwill all the better! You are moved by striking colors and tasty morsels, and you like a stitch-n-bitch session in the sun. Just remember, while you're being kitschy cool, don't get too cold. Ice cubes are best kept in your cocktails, baby!

:happydance:
That's me too! :thumbsup:

Retro and thrifty - that's actually pretty accurate.

Cristy
02-12-2006, 10:40 PM
You are bamboo.
Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!

hummm...sounds like me...sort of...

mintdee
02-12-2006, 11:01 PM
You are interchangeable.

I like that :roflhard:

Danielle
02-13-2006, 12:40 AM
You are interchangeable.

Wow... That last part is SO like me :shock:

It's like me too! :shock:

mks22300
02-13-2006, 01:23 AM
You are bamboo.
Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You love the craft and beauty of traditional things, and you value the comfort and experience of knitting as much as the results. But while you are reveling in your warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!

I do like knitting with my bamboo needles, although I prefer my addi's! ;)

Andrea
02-13-2006, 01:29 AM
Cute quiz! I was pink aluminum!

earthchick
02-13-2006, 07:21 AM
Fun!

'Nother retro, fun, classic pink aluminum here! :happydance:

kellyjo32
02-13-2006, 07:31 AM
I am a pink aluminum kind of girl!! :D

knitncook
02-13-2006, 10:15 AM
I am SO bamboo! I was hoping I wouldn't end up interchangeables. That is just not me! :)

KellyK
02-13-2006, 10:16 AM
You are bamboo.

YUP!!! :thumbsup:

MaryB
02-13-2006, 11:29 AM
I'm bamboo, too.

I really want to be hand turned rosewood. How do I get there from bamboo? I'm not sure I could afford the trip!

quirky
02-13-2006, 11:48 AM
Apparently I am "turbo charged" lol
Though I doubt I could ever finish more than one project a month!

Teiris
02-13-2006, 11:53 AM
I'm bamboo!

Friskums
02-13-2006, 01:18 PM
You are interchangeable.

w00t! I was hoping I'd get that. ^_^

Jaxhil
02-13-2006, 01:53 PM
Bamboo, bamboo! (anybody else watch too many veggie tales? There's one where Larry the Cucumber says "bamboo bamboo" and every time I think of bamboo I think of Larry)

lol-yes I spend a lot of time with little ones :lol:

Anyway, I love my bamboo circs-also my addi circs, my denise circs, my bamboo straights, aluminum ten inch straights (especially the pink ones....) hmm...

That was a fun quiz!

chanters
02-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Teehee... I'm plastic >__< even though I've never used them :D The description is so me!

You are plastic.
Futuristic, milky, and silky, you are willing to go
where no crafter has gone before. You can do just about anything, with strength agility,and pretty colors to boot! While you are good at slipping and sliding out of sticky situations, remember to stay where and when
you are needed. Don't overdo it on star gazing when there's earthbound knitting to be done!

feministmama
02-13-2006, 02:38 PM
THis is so me

http://images.quizilla.com/L/larissmix/1077232647_bamboo.jpg
You are bamboo.
Warm, cozy, and thoughtful, you take your time and

enjoy how things feel, smell, and taste. You

love the craft and beauty of traditional

things, and you value the comfort and

experience of knitting as much as the

results. But while you are reveling in your

warm cozies, don't get stuck. Warm is

wonderful, but so is the whole wide world!

What kind of knitting needles are you? (http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=57&url=http://quizilla.com/users/larissmix/quizzes/What%20kind%20of%20knitting%20needles%20are%20you% 3F)
<font size="-2">brought to you by Quizilla (http://www.quizilla.com/redirect.php?statsid=56&url=http://www.quizilla.com)</font>[/img]

2girlsmom
02-13-2006, 04:05 PM
How fun! I'm interchangeable. :) I just tried SIL's denise set yesterday and I must say I fell in love... :inlove: so I think the quiz is right. :heart:

2girlsmom
02-13-2006, 04:06 PM
Bamboo, bamboo! (anybody else watch too many veggie tales? There's one where Larry the Cucumber says "bamboo bamboo" and every time I think of bamboo I think of Larry)

lol-yes I spend a lot of time with little ones :lol:

I totally know that episode!!! You are not alone. ;)

schrodinger
02-13-2006, 07:03 PM
Pink Aluminium for me. Funny, as much as I find them nice, I almost exclusively use my Denises (Needlemaster, when sizes aren't covered). Fun quiz though.

Kirochka
02-13-2006, 07:10 PM
"Turbo charged"! :roflhard: :roflhard: In any sense of the term, :shock: :?? - in knitting terms, I don't even know what that means (yet!)!!

roxtarchic
02-16-2006, 05:45 PM
doh....

Fun, free, and into everything, you've got every eventuality covered and every opportunity just has to be taken. <--- that is soooo me
Every fiber is wonderful, and every day is a new beginning. <---& that is so cool... so i can work w/that
You are good at so many things, it's amazing, <---yeah HI don't i WISH
but you can easily lose your place and forget to show up <---- ouch

yeah & the row counters... i forget to click em...

Angelia
02-16-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm turbo! I'm not quite sure that's me.

So let's recap from the other quizzes: I am now a turbo purist granny :shock: Organize those three in any way you'd like ;).

nicolethegeek
02-16-2006, 07:22 PM
I'm a turbo too... obviously there hasn't been anyone looking over my shoulder as I knit!!! However, if we're talking crochet... that's a whole other story!

Angelia
02-16-2006, 08:01 PM
[quote="nicolethegeek"]I'm a turbo too... obviously there hasn't been anyone looking over my shoulder as I knit!!! [quote]

I was thinking the same thing about myself! ;)

nicolethegeek
02-16-2006, 08:21 PM
I'm a turbo too... obviously there hasn't been anyone looking over my shoulder as I knit!!!

I was thinking the same thing about myself! ;)
I'm wondering if this skewed my result? :thinking: I started this around noon yesterday!

Angelia
02-16-2006, 09:05 PM
Impressive!! :thumbsup:

humblestumble
02-17-2006, 05:05 AM
I'm interchangeable :)

Celine
02-17-2006, 01:53 PM
Says I'm bamboo!! :XX: :XX: :XX:

newbieknit
02-17-2006, 02:26 PM
another Bamboo girl here!

Phretys
02-19-2006, 12:48 PM
Another plastic here. :)

dplantlady
02-19-2006, 09:03 PM
You are plastic.
Futuristic, milky, and silky, you are willing to go where no crafter has gone before. You can do just about anything, with strength agility, and pretty colors to boot! While you are good at slipping and sliding out of sticky situations, remember to stay where and when you are needed. Don't overdo it on star gazing when there's earthbound knitting to be done!

253 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 4061 times.
6% of people had this result.

Just me,
Diane