PDA

View Full Version : Tiny FO: Barbie sweater

monzogary
02-15-2006, 12:24 PM
Well, its mostly done anyway- I just have to find buttons small enough for it! I will probaby make a skirt or hat to match as well. Trying to use up some of my stash and maybe sell some little things to help pay for my addiction LOL.

Pensguys
02-15-2006, 01:10 PM
Cute!!!

KNITBIT
02-15-2006, 01:19 PM
Dannnnnnng, That's pretty good!!!!!!!! Something soooo small....WOW, good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Very pretty yarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love the pink!

KNITBIT :XX:

Amber
02-15-2006, 01:32 PM
Cute!

gardenmommy
02-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Isn't that stylish! What size needles did you need to use?

Lana
02-15-2006, 02:05 PM
QUICK!!! Barbi needs a red skirt, or pants, or at least some underwear. :roflhard:
Great looking sweater.

I did a sweater for a friend's Kelly doll. That tiny stuff in a real pain in the posterior. :wall:

Jenelle
02-15-2006, 02:08 PM
Cute!! Awesome job! :thumbsup: :inlove:

monzogary
02-15-2006, 03:03 PM
Isn't that stylish! What size needles did you need to use?
Thank you all! I used size 2 and actually just used 2 DPN because it was so small. I just finished a hat to go with it too.
Oh, and this Barbie has molded underwear on already so she's not really totally naked under there :rofling: !
I think my next little project is to make Ken a sweater with some leftover self striping sock yarn. Can't leave him without a little fashion sense ;) .

Lana
02-15-2006, 03:18 PM
How cute is that??? VERY cute!!!

I used glass beads for the buttons on this, and it's not on my list to repeat.
I see by the name of this picture, the doll is called Riley. :doh:

Darhain
02-15-2006, 03:20 PM
QUICK!!! Barbi needs a red skirt, or pants, or at least some underwear. :roflhard:
Great looking sweater.

I did a sweater for a friend's Kelly doll. That tiny stuff in a real pain in the posterior. :wall:

:roflhard:

Barbie is looking a bit chilly in the nether regions!!! :rofling:

Jan in CA
02-15-2006, 03:45 PM
All theses tiny outfits are adorable and look so hard to do! Great job on them!

KNITBIT
02-15-2006, 06:30 PM
OMG Lana! That is SOOOO cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(..and its not just 'cause I'm partial :blush: to all shades of green...especially pistachio color...and that's not because I LOVE pistachio ice -cream..) Well...ya it is...SHHHHH don't tell anyone! :roflhard:

Good Job! :thumbsup:

Lana
02-15-2006, 07:46 PM
its not just 'cause I'm partial :blush: to all shades of green...especially pistachio color...and that's not because I LOVE pistachio ice -cream..) Well...ya it is...SHHHHH don't tell anyone! :roflhard:

Awww, thanks. I made that for an old friend.

p.s. I have a couple bags of pistachios in the cabinet. :roflhard:

butterflymama
02-15-2006, 11:35 PM
That is just too dern cute! :heart:

KNITBIT
02-16-2006, 12:01 AM
its not just 'cause I'm partial :blush: to all shades of green...especially pistachio color...and that's not because I LOVE pistachio ice -cream..) Well...ya it is...SHHHHH don't tell anyone! :roflhard:

Awww, thanks. I made that for an old friend.

p.s. I have a couple bags of pistachios in the cabinet. :roflhard:

What, pistachios?!? :shock:
LOL! :roflhard:

KNITBIT

glomper
02-16-2006, 05:32 AM
Those barbie outfits are gorgeous. You can find heaps of neat pattens on the internet for barbie. I find it isn't so much the knitting that is fiddly as the sewing up.

It is a great way to use up small amounts of yarn and quick to complete if you want a quick fix - great gift for a little girl too. :thumbsup:

rorygilmore
02-16-2006, 09:35 AM
That is super cute, It looks hard to knit :shock: .

Angelia
02-16-2006, 10:14 AM
Oh, I love the wee Barbie clothes! :inlove: :inlove: I admire your patience in knitting things that are so small!