View Full Version : confused??

03-11-2006, 09:41 PM
What is a placket?? :thinking: I was thinking of doing a baby swaeter and they mentioned dividing the stitches among a placket :??

03-11-2006, 09:50 PM
If you have a slit in the side of a sweater it's called a placket. Does that make sense in this case?

03-11-2006, 10:18 PM
Or, say, if you have a pullover sweater that has three buttons at the top, kind of like a polo shirt...that little overlapping part where the buttons/buttonholes are is called a placket.