PDA

View Full Version : ebay/jeff question

Jax3303
03-16-2006, 02:33 PM
After seeing him so highly reccomended on here, I would like to buy some addi's from jeff on ebay. I've never used ebay before, and I was wondering if I HAVE to have a paypal account in order to purchase needles from jeff?

brendajos
03-16-2006, 02:38 PM
i just looked at one of his auctions and it does say that he only accepts paypal. it is actually safer i would think to use that anyway because he doesn't see your account info and you don't have to worry about sending payment to Hong Kong! I know a lot of people don't like to use paypal but i have found that with businesses i don't know that well i would prefer to use it just so they don't get to see my account info. and i have never had any problems with them which is always a bonus! :happydance:

Cristy
03-16-2006, 02:39 PM
yes, he only takes paypal.

hedgewick
03-16-2006, 03:09 PM
I'm confused...who's "Jeff"? :??

DannahK
03-16-2006, 03:13 PM
Jeff is the wonderful seller that sells Addi's at exceptionally cheap prices! He is the hero of all addi lovers... the dealer of addicrack...

His store is My.Beststore (http://stores.ebay.com/My-BestShop) in ebay stores...

Warning once there, you will spend massive amounts of money on many needles!

hedgewick
03-16-2006, 03:17 PM
Wow! Just checked out the link. I've never heard of Addi but the needles look very nice. Thanks!

Celine
03-17-2006, 11:09 PM
I wonder if anyone as ever asked him if he'd take a money order? I have had luck with other sellers telling me YES and then you can still order from them with out Pay Pal.