PDA

View Full Version : Love the baby ......

Louine
03-25-2006, 12:03 PM
I just can't believe how really the baby out of maripan is.......amazing.....

Ingrid
03-25-2006, 12:33 PM
I just can't believe how really the baby out of maripan is.......amazing.....

It's not marzipan. . . http://www3.telus.net/camilleallen/camilleallen/index.htm

knitbebe
03-25-2006, 11:59 PM
:oops: I'm not sure where you saw the baby--but, I recently posted the very same baby on my blog (after someone sent it to me, stating it was made from marzipan--this is how rumors start! ;)

I'm assuming this is ciculating like wildfire---at the very least ---people will hopefully get a look at this artist's great talent!

Thanks!! Ingrid for the heads up & posting the artist site.

This would be a great contest for craftersorg---create a baby from marzipan...ummm!! any takers??!

knitbebe

Louine
03-27-2006, 03:55 PM
I saw it when I clicked on your link....and I thought that it said marzipan.....I might have misread it.....however, what ever medium....it is incredible....

knitbebe
03-27-2006, 04:42 PM
You read it correctly! I didn't mean imply that you were mistaken--I was mistaken!!! Have you checked out the artist work --I think Ingrid posted a link--and if not,
check my flutterbyart site for a link- http://flutterbyart.blogspot.com/

Her work is wonderful

You know when a ffiend sent this post to me --about it being made of marzipan--I thought it was odd that hair had been applied to marzipan--I was thinking that, that was kinda yucky--that should have clued me in!!! :roflhard: :roflhard:

knitbebe

Ingrid
03-27-2006, 05:10 PM
You're not the only one fooled my by this. I believed it at first, and my sister sent me a copy of it, as well. Then I read somewhere that it was ceramic. I agree--beautiful work!

mintdee
03-27-2006, 05:37 PM
I got a copy of that e-mail as well. The babies are really neat but man when I first thought that they were made out of marzipan they were just plain creepy. :rollseyes:

:roflhard: