PDA

View Full Version : You Know You Have A Problem Finishing Projects When....

jelly
03-29-2006, 01:51 AM
you go to cast on a new one and open your Denise kit to find all the cords are currently being used on other unfinished projects

then you open your Boye kit and find the same thing

this is pathetic

mintdee
03-29-2006, 01:57 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I'm sorry I know that I should be sympathetic and all but that is funny.

I never have that problem *cough* :hiding:

sfavereau
03-29-2006, 02:13 AM
I actually didn't want that to happen, so I started a pair of socks on dpns. :roflhard:

Ingrid
03-29-2006, 08:55 AM
And people chuckle when they see my collection of circular needles! I never run out; but then again I've got about 80. ;)

nicolethegeek
03-29-2006, 11:34 AM
Denise cords all gone, every circ in the house used {about 20 or so for me}, and all my H and I crochet hooks are missing {I have at least a dozen of each}... problem? what problem? :roflhard: :roflhard:

rebecca
03-29-2006, 11:49 AM
:roflhard: This is not a problem that I run into...remember, I'm the odd knitter....monogamous :roflhard:
Ingrid...I think I'm going to catch up with you on the circs this year...I'm addicted to addi's :roflhard:

Ronda
03-29-2006, 01:09 PM
:roflhard: This is not a problem that I run into...remember, I'm the odd knitter....monogamous :roflhard:
Ingrid...I think I'm going to catch up with you on the circs this year...I'm addicted to addi's :roflhard:

I'm still too green to run into this problem (having SO many needles in use). For the first time though I'm working on 2 projects that require the same size circular needles. I think it's a good excuse to go out and buy some Addi Turbo circs!!! I've been reading the thread about the interchangeable sets, and I was almost ready to go buy a set, but I love the Addis way too much. Decisions, decisions.

Jan in CA
03-29-2006, 01:16 PM
you go to cast on a new one and open your Denise kit to find all the cords are currently being used on other unfinished projects

then you open your Boye kit and find the same thing

this is pathetic

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

And people chuckle when they see my collection of circular needles! I never run out; but then again I've got about 80. ;)

...breaking out calculator... :shock: http://www.emotihost.com/glass/23.gif

Ronda
03-29-2006, 01:32 PM
...breaking out calculator... :shock: http://www.emotihost.com/glass/23.gif

:roflhard:

gardenmommy
03-29-2006, 02:14 PM
Sounds like a good excuse to buy more cables to me! :mrgreen:

horve1
03-29-2006, 02:17 PM
:rofl: :roflhard: :rofl: Perfect post. If this was wrestling (my other addiction) we'd be chanting "match (post) of the year!"

samm
03-29-2006, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the laugh of the day!!!! :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: I'm glad someone else has a few more UFOs than I! samm who is still chuckling! :D

aylaanne
03-29-2006, 08:52 PM
I've been reading the thread about the interchangeable sets, and I was almost ready to go buy a set, but I love the Addis way too much. Decisions, decisions.
I bought a boye set just so I would always have the right size needles for a project. I will probably still end up indulging in some addis at some point, but as a beginner, I felt that an interchangeable set was the best way to get a pair of every common size right off the bat. As my yarn habit grows, so will my needle collection, I imagine.

rebecca
03-29-2006, 09:15 PM
One can never have 'too many' addi's or yarn ;) Oh, yeah...nor can you have too many knitting books or dvds :D

BinkyKat
03-29-2006, 10:38 PM
:thinking: Gee, aren't Addi's, Denises and a Boye set just good quality stitch holders? That's what I got mine for...
:shock:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

rebecca
03-30-2006, 12:12 PM
:thinking: Gee, aren't Addi's, Denises and a Boye set just good quality stitch holders? That's what I got mine for...
:shock:

:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

:roflhard: :rofling: :roflhard: