PDA

View Full Version : Ordering knitpicks phone vs. online

hedgewick
03-30-2006, 09:50 AM
This will be my first yarn order from knitpicks. I got color cards from them a few weeks ago that took forever to get here. I was just wondering if it matters how I order. Is phone faster than online (or other way around)? Any day of the week better than another? I live in Ohio so it shouldn't take long but my color cards took almost 3 weeks to get here...not good.

brendajos
03-30-2006, 10:39 AM
well that is longer than the longest delivery has taken for me! maybe they were making up new cards since they just came out with new colors? I don't know i have never ordered over the phone but i do always pay the $7-$8 extra for the three day delivery (when i have the free delivery coming that is) so it doesn't take forever to get here...i generally figure that is about what i would have had to pay for shipping anyway so i might as well pay it and not be pacing looking for the package! ;)

dustinac
03-30-2006, 10:55 AM
I never ordered by phone and live in OH too never had anything take that long normally only 3-4 days from them letting me know it was processed... never pay for faster shipping either hmm weird... :thinking:

Sara
03-30-2006, 11:29 AM
If you order from Knit Picks online by clicking on the ad on this forum, our Amy gets a well-deserved portion of the sales. :cheering:

rebecca
03-30-2006, 11:52 AM
I've ordered by phone when I had a gift certificate; I don't find either way faster :D

hedgewick
03-30-2006, 03:09 PM
Ok, in that case I'll order online and use the link from this site. Thanks :XX: