PDA

View Full Version : Baby Sisters B'day

Rhyannon1970
04-02-2006, 03:41 PM
Hellooooo,

What a good day to be home knitting, Im presently working on a knee high pair of socks for my sister...fortissimma socka..LOVE THIS YARN :heart: It makes everyone think that i'm an amazing knitter as it makes the stripes for you..everyone comments on this yarn at work, too kewl.

Am still learning how to get the photos pasted here, but as soon as i do i'll be sure to upload..

Anyone out there heard of a new sock yarn called Dreamcatcher? Just wondering what the pattern looks like?

Rhy :XX:

callmesusan
04-02-2006, 04:22 PM
I gave my first socks to my sister for her birthday too! what fun, ehe?
I can't wait to see yours.

rebecca
04-02-2006, 04:41 PM
I can't wait to see your socks! Are you referring to Opal Dreamcatcher (http://gallery.bcentral.com/GID4803327DD522399-YarnOpalDreamcatcher.aspx) yarn? I love all Opal sock yarn :D
Love your socks, Callmesusan ;)

Rhyannon1970
04-02-2006, 09:02 PM
Hey, those are some awesome socks..love that colour too...ah, im soo addicted to yarn. :cheering:

Good job on the socks...wow, first time, yours are alot better than my first..hehehe

Rhy :thumbsup:

rebecca
04-02-2006, 10:20 PM
LOL, my 1st socks are too funny, one just falls off of my foot & the other is VERY DROOPY :roflhard: :rofling: It took a few socks before mine looked as nice as yours ;)

Rhyannon1970
04-03-2006, 07:48 AM
Ohhh, i remember my first couple pairs of socks...scary.

I used to have the hardest time knitting them without getting them inside out..you know? The nice side was the inside of the tube..thank goodness my Mum knits... :heart:

Rhy :XX: