PDA

View Full Version : ATTN East Coaters...mainly VA, MD, DC

gimmesanity
04-07-2006, 07:33 PM
So, the mason dixon knitting chicas are going to be in DC promoting their new book on the 11th, 12th, and 13th. Here's the site with the schedule (http://www.masondixonknitting.com/archives/images/masondixonschedule.htm).

I haven't decided which one I'm going to, and I'd love to get some of the KH'ers together for one of these book signings.

Let me know if you can make it, and which day works best for you!

~Sharon

CateKnits
04-07-2006, 10:02 PM
I'd go if it weren't in the middle of the week. :(

HollyP
04-07-2006, 10:58 PM
I'd go if it weren't in the middle of the week. :(
Me too. If it were a weekend I'd be there!

gimmesanity
04-07-2006, 11:20 PM
yeah, the dates aren't the best for me, either. DH will have to put DD to bed by himself (a first), but he's promised to do it so that I can go to one of these. :D

CateKnits
04-07-2006, 11:27 PM
I would even maybe skip some class to go (I'm in Rochester right now), but that's midterms week. :mad:

HeatherFeather
04-08-2006, 07:55 AM
Hmmm.....ds is on spring break that week....and Tuesday night is the only night that I'd be able to go. I wonder if DH would want to tag along....we MET at a book store..(can you tell I'm thinking through my fingers???) Not that I don't want to go at it alone, just at night in DC...hmmm......thinking thinking..

when would you need to know by??? :)

bjc1050
04-08-2006, 08:55 AM
I'll be in Georgia and Florida those days. Seems that they really didn't want much of a crowd or they assume that knitters have nothing else to do.

HeatherFeather
04-08-2006, 08:56 AM
OK...talked to DH, and HE's game!!! I just randmcnally'd the directions, and it seems pretty straight forward.....

THANKS for posting this!! :)
I can only go Tuesday tho.....

HeatherFeather
04-08-2006, 08:56 AM
Oh and it'll be in the Children's section?????

HeatherFeather
04-08-2006, 01:28 PM
well bummer...REALLY REALLY......since I JUST emptied my bank account for food, no extra expenses until NEXT pay day, a week and a half away...:(

we need to conserve gas, so dh can get back and forth to work...

I DON"T LIKE BEING RESPONSIBLE!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: