PDA

View Full Version : How cute is this?!!!!

hedgewick
04-08-2006, 08:48 PM
I love listening to podcasts and music I have on my computer but rarely have time to do so. I've been hinting my husband that I would like an mp3 player for my birthday at the end of the month. That way I can listen to them when I'm going to bed or in the car. If I get one I'm definately making one of these!! Not only does it look cute but it is really easy and would make it easy to find my player when I misplace it. Hmmm...maybe I'll make one for my cell phone too!

http://www.diynetwork.com/diy/na_knitting/article/0,2025,DIY_14141_3429577,00.html

aylaanne
04-08-2006, 08:52 PM
Ooh, I like that. I was going to make a felted case for my mp3 player so I could have a window to see what was playing, and a loop so I could hang it off the vent in my car. Whenever I get to it I'll post the pattern. But that one's cute!

Cristy
04-08-2006, 10:16 PM
that is cute--if you google search vodka and chocolate you'll find someone's blog...she has ipod socks on her site--a pattern that is. Her mom makes them and she shared the pattern--they are made to look just like the ones apple makes though...

rebecca
04-08-2006, 11:24 PM
Too cute...saw that episode of Knitty Gritty :D

hedgewick
04-09-2006, 04:26 PM
I showed the part of the episode that made this to my 4 year old son and he said "that's cool mommy"! He also said I should make it red. Guess I have to do it now. :XX:

knitterma
04-09-2006, 09:12 PM
Hehe - that's one knitting project that makes me want to buy techie thing so I can knit for it. :oops:

The people over at Craftster make these by the ton ... if you went over there and did a search you would probably find some other patterns.