PDA

View Full Version : Gabba Gabba Wow

spooky
04-09-2006, 06:41 PM
Hey all ! Well Rida has been bugging me all week to make her a new outfit, so we could do another photo shoot for you guys. After a couple days of hearing her moan I decided to try and make her a nice updated clubbing outfit. I turned her haulter into a mini skirt (shhhhh i just pushed it down to her hips lol) and then tried my best at a tank top. Gee Wiz are those things hard to make on such small needles. And a pattern lol !!! No sir re bob!!! LOL had to make up my own. Then I made her a nice cardigan which I borrowed from a Barbie design, but just used bigger needles.

Hope you enjoy !

No Rida ! The clubs are closed tonight.... We'll go out tomorrow! LOL

kayeknit
04-09-2006, 07:03 PM
So cute!! I love that doll, and her clothes! Great job!! :thumbsup:

aylaanne
04-09-2006, 07:16 PM
what kind of doll is that?

spooky
04-09-2006, 07:36 PM
Rida is a Pullip. To me they seem like Bratz. My step-mom got her off e-bay from a guy in Korea. Just go to E-bay and type in Pullip. There are many to choose from. Another cool site with pullips is www.pullipparade.com

I think e-bay is the best place to buy them from though. Hope you get one! :happydance:

rebecca
04-09-2006, 07:57 PM
:D rida does look quite the sophisticate 8-)

gardenmommy
04-09-2006, 08:15 PM
I think Rida is better dressed than I am!

Love the poses!

alicia
04-09-2006, 09:58 PM
I happen to know that Rida has a much more exciting life than I do...
and since I am still wearing my Ali babba tent clothes (maternity); she def. dresses better than me too...
So depressing...
Thank God my due date is tomorrow!!!

Shandeh
04-09-2006, 11:12 PM
Rida is a hip chick. I still see her every day on my computer desktop. I saved the earlier "talk to the hand" pose that I received by request! :D

ecb
04-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Thank God my due date is tomorrow!!!

Dear I hope your Due date is more User friendly than mine was (all 3 times)
the BEST I did was 5 days late

and that one was the Runt of the litter at 8# 13oz

Best of Luck, and reasonable Comfort throughout

Be Blessed

ecb