PDA

View Full Version : Finger Lights

christine
04-11-2006, 12:24 AM
Was at Walmart this weekend and at the check out stand I saw these finger lights. You know . . . like the head lights you and strap on, but for your fingers. I though how cool, this would be great for knitting at night when driving. I didn't get any becasue I'm usually the one driving and knitting while driving and a night . . . not a good thing.

Christine

aylaanne
04-11-2006, 12:41 AM
Was at Walmart this weekend and at the check out stand I saw these finger lights. You know . . . like the head lights you and strap on, but for your fingers. I though how cool, this would be great for knitting at night when driving. I didn't get any becasue I'm usually the one driving and knitting while driving and a night . . . not a good thing.

Christine
Like this?
http://www.epartyunlimited.com/finger-lights.html

kemp
04-11-2006, 10:12 AM
How fun! Seems like they would interfere with knitting though. I'll stick with a book light.

Ellen Edwards
04-11-2006, 10:14 AM
I'm a gadget freak so I bought one--but I don't think I could knit with it on any way at all!

rebecca
04-11-2006, 11:23 AM
:D Too cool! I don't think I could knit with one, but I think I may have to have one bc it's just cool 8-)

christine
04-11-2006, 01:25 PM
I googled them and saw a mouth light that pilots use. It would gag me (can't stand anything in my mouth, the denitist visits are too fun) but my husband woud like it -- I could chat his ears off.

Hildegard_von_Knittin
04-11-2006, 10:48 PM
oooooo knitting in the movies will never be the same!!!

knitterma
04-11-2006, 10:55 PM
Interesting!

I've been trying to get ahold of a headlamp to use when knitting in bed.

I think I've reached new and amazing heights of dorkiness.

HEY the lamp keeps the baby awake, what am I supposed to do, NOT KNIT?!? :roflhard:

brendajos
04-11-2006, 11:01 PM
I googled them and saw a mouth light that pilots use. It would gag me (can't stand anything in my mouth, the denitist visits are too fun) but my husband woud like it -- I could chat his ears off.

nnnnnnnnnnnnnot sayin' what i was thinkin'! :angelgrin:

NinaT
04-12-2006, 11:49 PM
OMG :shock: Brenda, now whatever could you possibly mean?
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:
:oops:

mintdee
04-13-2006, 01:05 AM
:roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard:

I will not say that I was thinking something :oops: as well :roflhard: :roflhard: :roflhard: